4

Jungkook eyes blinked. He turned his left, an angel was there. Jimin is so beautiful.

They were in a bedroom. Jimin's bedroom. The older must carried the younger last night.

Jungkook stood up and clothed himself but eyes never left the older. How can his fuck buddy can be this cute.

He took the sticky note on Jimin's table and left a note. Not forget to stick it on the older forhead. He chuckled.

Last night was amazing, sleepyhead.
                                                      JK

Jungkook went to his apartment to get ready to school. How he wish that he can stay longer in Jimin's arm.

He went to school. His grandma still in a deep sleep. Pokemon go accompany him to school.

                                                        ...

Back to Jimin's. He yawned as his eyes wondered beside him. empty.

He pouted. How he wish Jungkook was still here. Cuddling together would be fun.

He went to the bathroom and saw that sticky note. He read it and a smile never left his plump lips.

Such a baby. He thought.

Like Jungkook, he needed to go to work. Earn money to feed himself.

He took out his phone and called his friend. Who else except Kim Taehyung. Before his friend can speak a hello, Park Jimin already screamed.

" Yah Kim Taehyung! I got a boy "

But beforehand, he texted his baby first, the one he had sex with last night.

" Kook, i miss you. meet up after school ? "