12

" You shouldn't be here after rejecting me last night " Jungkook scoffed and walked away from Jimin. He just chuckled.

Well, Jimin was being a cockblocked last night. He literally doesn't want the younger to use him as medecine.

" You are just sad. and sleep is the better medecine for your information " Jimin replied and stood in front of her picture.

He visited Jungkook's Grandma funeral from the police station. The police officer kept on asking about the accident. How could he know ?

And, he also took day off today. Just to accompy the sad boy. He bowed to the picture and pray for her.

And Jungkook just watch it from behind. He was upset though because his father just left as soon he arrived. He thought he already changed but too bad.

They just sat beside each other. Jungkook tried so hard to hide his sorrow but it was so obvious.

" Have you eaten ? " Jimin asked but Jungkook just silent. Nothing came out from his mouth.

" You know what Jimin, she took care of me since I was 4. After my mother died after she suffered with cancer, my father lost himself. He changed. He doesnt love my anymore so he threw me to my grandmother. She eanted me. She taught me how to be loved and to love. She was my father and mother. I just only have her in this world. I cant believe she is gone. I still in daze. How i wish- " Jungkook already choke in tears.

Jimin cant help to open his arms for him and he gladly accept it. This boy deserves a whole word.

Then, Jimin phone suddenly rang. Jungkook wanted to let go but Jimin hugged him tighter. He took out his phone with Jungkook securely in his arms.

" Hello, Jimin ? Where are you ? I know you are off today but please can you come here ? I fucking need your help. "

With that, Jimin left. He wished to stay longer. Well, the store was in a big mess. Just people were crowding the store. And, only Jin was there bacause Namjoon was at his hometown.

...

" Fuck, I'm so tired " He mumbled. His legs felt like going to come out sonner. He doesnt know why people kept on visiting their store.

He was happy and sad at the same time.

He walked back home, struggling to open his eyes. He just fucking sleepy. As he took the elevator, his thought got into Jungkook's.

" He must be asleep already " he sighed. He felt guilty after just left the younger like that.

He arrived and he saw a guy was standing in front if his house. Not forget all those big ass luggage around him.

" Who the hell is that ? " His steps grew closer and his eyes widen.

" Jungkook !? "

...

SOORY FOR THE LONG ASS HIATUS SEXYIAN . Wait ! I want to change it to SEXYCROWD . Sound better rit ?

Thank you for the 4K. IM IN TEARS TTTTTT

bubye ✋