6

Jimin never knew he would be this busy with his new work. The customer kept on coming to their shop. As the salesman there, he worked hard and Seokjin realised. So, he let him went back home early today.

Actually, it was already a week since the last time they met. Well, he kind of miss that boy. Who else except Jungkook.

He never knew he would be so attached with him. Okay right to miss your fuck buddy ?

And, Jungkook didnt say anything nor text him. He went to Jungkook house. For the first time, but he bought some fruits. He thought about Jungkook's grandmother.

After minutes, he arrived there. Rang the bell and someone opened the door.

" Hello, grandmother. I'm Jimin. Jungkook's friend " he bowed politely. Literally, his grandson fuck buddy was here.

" Oh. Hello. Come in. I'll call him for you " she opened the door wider and went to one of the door.

" Jungkook ahhh. Your friend is here " He here Jungkook hummed and his grandmother came back.

" Ah. This is for you " he handed the fruits. The grandmother smiled thankfully. She left after excusing herself.

The door opened and there he was. shirtless. Jimin gulped hard. also his hair was messy. Maybe just woke up from sleep.

" Oh Jimin ? Come here. I'm lazy to walk there " he said no emotion. And Jimin followed what he said.

Now, they were in Jungkook's room. He pushed Jungkook hard on the door. Jungkook eyes widen in shock.

" Are you trying to seduce me ? Congratulation. It works " he said. He expected Jungkook would be blushing hard, stutter and so onn. But, he totally false.

Jungkook smirked and Jimin totally lost his shit.

" A week without you kind of depresing me. So daddy, can we having fun tonight ?

" Anything for you baby boy "

...

I'll give you smut in the next chapter. HAHA.