✾chapter seven✾

• [2nd Persons P.O.V] •

You sat at the dinner table looking at your phone checking the time, it was nearly 5, meaning Light would be here soon. You stood up straightening your F/C dress, which ended just above your knees, adjusting to your heels which were black. Your face was covered in minimal make-up and your H/C hair was in your favourite style. "Mother!" You called out. "Do I look okay?"

Your mum stuck her head into the kitchen from the hall and smiled when seeing you, "you look lovely Hun," she smiled. "Date I suggest?" You blushed. "With Light?" You nodded and your mother smirked. Bing!

From: Light
Message:
Outside gorgeous xo

"He's here," you smiled and blushed. Your mum ushered you out smiling before catching a glimpse of Light who was smirking at you. Your mum closed the door and left you and Light.

"You look absolutely stunning," he whispered placing a hand on your arm and looking into your eyes.

"Thank you," you blushed. "You look very handsome."

"I mean it," he whispered and kissed your cheek making your face go red. "Our taxi awaits my lady," he chuckled pointing at the taxi before you. He linked his arm with yours and smiled, your heart fluttered as you looked him up and down, were you in love with him? Surely not. You liked him though, you knew that.

You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and caught Light staring at you. "I-Is there something on my face?" You asked touching your cheeks.

"No it's just..." He smiled at you and placed a hand on your leg. "You're so beautiful."

"T-Thank you," you blushed and looked at him. He began to lean into your lips but before they could touch, the taxi came to a halt.

"We're here," the driver said. You pulled apart, both of your hearts racing, your face was bright red, clearly flustered. He named the price and Light paid, helping you out of the car before intertwining his fingers with yours before walking into the restaurant.

"Table for two please," Light smiled at the man behind the counter.

"Under what name sir?" He asked.

"Yagami. Light Yagami," Light replied squeezing your hand.

"Of course, right this way," the man smiled and led you to your table. You thanked him and sat down, smiling at Light from across the table.

"This is such a nice place Light, you didn't have to," you smiled, looking at the menu. Your eyes lit up when you saw they had your favourite food of all time!

"Anything for you my love," he smirked placing his menu down and staring into your eyes. "Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

"Light," you blushed, placing your menu down also.

"It's true-"

"May I take your order?" A waiter asked as he turned over his notepad and got his own out.

"Erm yes please," you started. "I'll have F/F please."

"Drink?" The waiter asked scribbling down your order.

"Coke please," you smiled. "A medium coke."

"And you sir?" The waiter asked turning to Light.

"I'll have the same food but with a water please," Light smiled.

"Okay thank you, your order will be with you shortly," the waiter replied and turned to walk to the kitchen.

"I'm starving," you admitted shuffling uncomfortably in your seat.

"Me too," Light replied with a nod. "I hope the food comes soon!"

"Same," you laughed as your stomach grumbled. You blushed and held your stomach hoping Light didn't hear however he did and smiled at you.

"So Kira..." Light whispered. "What do you think about him... O-Or her."

"Kira..." You whispered thinking about it. "I-I'm not sure... What do you think?"

"Whoever it is they are doing a great job," Light replied, your heart racing thinking you felt the same thing. "Cleansing the world of criminals? I haven't seen a single news report on recent crimes!"

"You know I actually agree! I was just scared you wouldn't," you said honestly causing Light to look you in the eye.

"So you're a supporter?" He asked hope gleaming in his eyes. You nodded causing Light to smirk, making you blush. "You're absolutely perfect."

"I-I'm not," you replied with a blush. Light grabbed your hand and nodded before placing a kiss upon it.

"Food is here," Light smirked getting excited. Your food and drink was placed in front of you and you immediately tucked in, but being womanly so you wouldn't scare Light away. He smirked at you and began to eat his food.

- time skip -

Soon the food was eaten and drinks were drunk and there was two satisfied customers. The bill was paid, you wanted to pay for your own food but Light wouldn't let you. "Taxi is here," Light smiled, holding his hand out for you to take. You got in and placed your head on his shoulder, your heart was beating like crazy, but you liked it. "Would you like to come round to my house for a bit? My parents aren't home..."

"Sure," you blushed. Light gave the driver his address and made his way to Lights house.

Quick chapter.
Next chapter won't be sexual don't worry
Hope you enjoyed.
7 votes for next chapter!