✾chapter twenty-two✾

• [2rd Persons P.O.V] •

L left shortly after, claiming that it'll all be over soon and that you can finally be together. You wasted no time into texting Light, telling him that you hated it and couldn't stand it. He sympathised with you, expressing the ultimate goal: L dead and you two taking over the world.

"You know Y/N," Ryuk piped up. "I admire you for doing this." You smiled acknowledging him, as he hovered around.

"Maybe I should do some studying," you whispered to yourself. "Or reading!" You smiled, looking on your bookshelf for your favourite book.

"Light likes that book too, in fact he was reading it the other day," Ryuk said, looking over your shoulder at the first page of your book. "Hmmm..."

"Y/N!" Your mother called from downstairs. You sighed and put the just picked up book down on the bed and walked to the stairs.

"Yes mum?" you asked her.

"I need you to go to the shop, get some vegetables for stir fry tonight," she smiled and shrugged. You nodded a sure and walked down, Ryuk close behind you. You put your shoes on and walked out the house.

"Finally, we can talk!" Ryuk laughed.

"Weren't you supposed to go back to Light?" You asked cocking an eyebrow as you continued walking.

"Well, I am, but I'll stay a little longer," he replied. "Plus you said you'd get me apples next time you went to the shop."

"I did say that," you laughed. "Follow me into the coffee shop toilet after I've been to get the shop. I'll give you your apples there."

"Hell yeah!" Ryuk howled in happiness. "Can I be your Shinigami instead?"

"Well when those cameras are gone, I'm getting the notebook so yeah," you chuckled as you reached the shop. You walked round collecting all the vegetables needed and a pack of apples before paying. Ryuk got too excited and began dancing around, howling. You chuckled, grabbing the bag of paid items and walked to the nearest coffee shop and straight to the toilets. Ryuk joined you.

"Can I have it now?" he asked.

"Yes yes here!" you said opening the apples and throwing it to him. He juggled it before throwing the apple down his throats and sighing contemptibly.

"So good," he grinned.

"There. Now I'm going to get a coffee and go home," you smiled waiting in line to get your favourite type, to-go. Once you received it you walked out, grabbing your phone to call Light only to see he'd sent you a text saying L had requested to see him tomorrow, and that I should 'coincidentally' bump into them. You replied back agreeing; Ryuk sighing secretly whining for more apples. Reaching your house you began to whisper to Ryuk. "Right I'm home now, you got your apple, go home to Light and tell him everything that happened between me and L." Ryuk nodded and flew away to Lights house. You walked in a smile on your face and walked to the kitchen to give your mum the vegetables.

"Thanks Hunnie," she replied, pouring your father a drink as he sat at the dining table reading the newspaper. You took a sip from your coffee and decided to go upstairs and take a nap, you suddenly felt drained and exhausted and for some reason coffee wasn't giving you the rush of adrenaline you wished it was.

"Shout me when tea is ready?" You asked, turning to your mum. "I'm not feeling so good, I'm going to go lie down."

"No problem," your mum smiled and returned to getting the vegetables ready. You walked upstairs whilst texting Light to let him know you're going for a nap; you didn't bother letting L know as you knew he'd been watching you on his creepy cameras. Light wished you a good nap and told you that when you wake up to send him a text. You replied a simple ok and climbed under the sheets, getting undressed and falling into a deep slumber.

Sorry it's short, and shitty.
It's a filler chapter really, a quick update I'm just so tired. I've had about 9 hours sleep over 3 days, so I need to try get an early night.
I'm also thinking of writing an anime one-shot story ranging from the anime I've watch or maybe just Attack On Titan(?) but I'm not sure 🤔
I'll let you know when I decide, also give me your input on what you'd like. A one shot book on a short range of anime, or just on Attack on Titan?
Sorry this is so shitty, I'm not feeling imaginative. But I think this is going to come to an end really soon I'm sorry to say :)
Love you all
-Kx