✾chapter fourteen✾

•[2nd Persons P.O.V]•

"It was fun spending the day with you," you whispered as you stood outside your house. It was now 9pm and you'd decided it best go home and take a bath.

"Likewise darling," Light replied holding your forearms.

"Well, I guess this is goodnight and text me? Soon?" You asked your face a deep shade of red.

"Of course," he whispered. You turned to walk away into your house but he spun you round and pressed his lips on yours softly and tenderly. "I love you, my queen." Did he just say I love you? You were dumbstruck.

"I love you too," you whispered, face redder than a tomato, you looked like you were going to explode.

"Goodnight my queen," he whispered, kissing you one more time before letting you go inside. You closed the door and shrunk down on to the floor, your breath hitching in your throat.

"Y/N?" Your mum called out. "Glad for you to come home," she smirked.

"Hey mum," you replied standing up and smiling at her.

"Did you use protection?" She asked straight forward. It took you back a little bit.

"Mum!" You shrieked, embarrassment flooded into your whole body. "We didn't do it!"

"What reason do you have for staying all night?" She interrogated you. She wasn't mad, was just curious.

"I fell asleep after dinner," you replied simply. "Light said he didn't want to wake me."

"Fair enough," she huffed. "If you do do it though, please be careful."

"Of course mother," you replied walking up stairs. "I'm going to take a bath."

"No worries sweetheart, make sure you go and see your father though," your mum called to you.

You began to run the bath and added loads of bubble bath. Too much to the fact you thought you might have actually been drownt by them! While your bath was running, you went downstairs to the kitchen where your father sat. "Y/N, we need to talk."

"About what father?" You asked sitting down, cautiously thinking about your running bath upstairs.

"L," he replied. You looked confused. "L is returning, and he wants to speak to you."

"To me? Why me?" You asked.

"He believes you know someone of interest to him," your father said. Clearly he himself hadn't been told a lot of the information. "And he wants to speak to you tomorrow morning."

"I know no one of interest in the Kira case father," you groaned. Your father knew you were a Kira supporter, and knew that even if you did know Kira - you'd rather go to prison yourself than have whoever Kira was go.

"I know hunnie, but it's important, I was contacted specially," Your father spoke, he placed a hand on your shoulder. "I know you're a supporter but you need to know that this person is a murder, and is no better than those they're killing."

"If I knew who it was I would tell L," you lied. "Anyway father I need to go have my bath otherwise we'll die from drowning, and I think it'd be drowning from bubbles rather than water." Your father chuckled and nodded an 'okay' causing you to go upstairs. You grabbed your phone and text Light straight away.

From: You
Message:
Light, we have a problem

From: Light
Message:
What's up my queen? X

From: You
Message:
My dad said L is coming to speak to me...

From: Light
Message:
What? Why?!

From: You
Message:
He thinks I know Kira, and wants to chat with me.

From: Light
Message:
Don't panic. It's fine sweetheart.

From: You
Message:
I'm not panicking. I just wanted to tell you.

From: Light
Message:
That's my girl. Now delete these messages and pretend they never happened. I'll text you soon. I love you xxxx

You smiled to yourself and deleted the messages. You soaked in the bath for a while and washed yourself before deciding it was time to get out. You changed into your pyjamas and grabbed one of your favourite books and began to read it. You went downstairs and got a hot drink and then received a text from Light.

From: Light
Message:
Hey baby, just saying I had a great time with you today<3

From: You
Message:
Me too Light :-)

From: Light
Message:
Can you meet tomorrow? X

From: Me
Message:
I can but I'll have to let you know, someone is coming round to visit but I'm not sure when. I'll let you know when I'm coming round so make sure you're all ready <3

From: Light
Message:
Okay love, anyway I'm off to bed now. I love you. Goodnight sweetheart xxx

From: You
Message:
Goodnight. I love you too xxx

You smiled to yourself, placing your phone on the side and drinking your hot drink and reading your book. An hour later you decided it was time to brush your teeth and get ready for bed. Trying to make up excuses in your head for tomorrow with your meeting with L.

God I am making up for lost time
I have so much time so I may as well while I'm on a break for 2 weeks ^_^
Hope you're enjoying this!
L is coming in it next chapter, not sure whether to make him fall in love with you
Sending my love to you
- K x