✾special chapter + announcement ✾

• [2rd Persons P.O.V] •

You stood in the dressing room, smoothing your dress down. They day had come, you were to marry Light. Still pregnant but expected any day, you rubbed your belly and smiled at your reflection. "Y/N?" Your mum asked peering her head round the door. "You ready sweetheart?"

"Yes," you breathed in and out deeply, a smile covering your face. It was a small traditional wedding, in a church (ironic) with literally just your mum and dad as guests. Light had sent a letter over to his parents letting them know you were getting married and that you were having the baby real soon. He wanted them to see, and be there to congratulate the two of you on the wedding and the baby, but he couldn't risk it. Chances were Lights father knew he was Kira, and even if he didn't it was suspicious L had been shot dead and the two of you ran to a different country without saying goodbye. You walked out the door to see your dad holding his arm out to walk you down the petty isle surrounded by just your mother who had ran off to take a seat.

"You ready?" Your dad asked, a lump in his throat.

"Yes dad," you replied, your heart beating in your chest.

"You know, no matter what you'll always be my little girl right?" He asked and you could see he was trying not to cry.

"Yes dad," you smiled. "I know."

"Then lets go," he said putting a brave face on and walking down the isle with you, in time to the Traditional Wedding March.

Light stared at you as you walked down the isle. Your pregnancy glow just added to your gracefulness, he truly couldn't believe how lucky he was. That you had chose him. And now here you are, walking down the isle to take his hand in marriage, his child fully grown inside you. There's nothing he wouldn't do for you. You reached him, and the march stopped. Your father let go of your arm and shook Light's hand with a smile and a secret tear. "You look.... wow. Just, so beautiful," Light whispered as he took your hand in his. You blushed and the wedding continued. Your mother cried through everything. From the start, to the speeches and to the I Do's - she was just a blubbering mess. Light said 'I Do' proudly, and gripped your hand tightly. Exchanging rings. You hadn't seen the rings before now, but once you laid your eyes on yours, it was absolutely exquisite. So formal and sophisticated yet says 'look I'm married and have a child at Y/A years old.' (Y/A meaning your age). Your mother cried, grabbing on to your father who was trying to be the man there, and props to him he was doing good... compared to your mother anyway.

After the 'ceremony', you, Light, your mother and your father all walked down the isle together, smiling, joking. It really was perfect. It wasn't big, nor fancy and you couldn't want anything more as you climbed into the back of your car, your head on Light's shoulders and your parents in the front driving back to your place.

"Well Mrs Yagami," Light chuckled. "We finally did it. You'll stay by my side until death." You smiled at him, a chuckle ever so slightly escaping your lips, that was until you grunted in pain. "Y/N? What's wrong?!" Light asked worried, he looked down to see you holding your stomach and he automatically panicked.

"S-She's going into labour," your mum screamed frantically. She did a sharp turn around the corner and raced to the hospital.

"Y/N," Light whispered as he grabbed your hand. "Just breathe, everything is going to be okay."

"You're doing good baby girl," you Mum called, speeding through traffic and avoiding every red traffic light she saw.

"Ow, ow, ow," you grit your teeth together and clamp your hand down on Lights, causing him to mutter an ow under his breath too. "Mum! Are we nearly there. I-I can't it hurts!"

"Almost there sweetheart," your dad turned to face you with a smile. Nodding towards Light.

"I don't want to go in!" you shouted.

"Why not?" Light asked, trying to ease your pain by rubbing your tummy.

"I'm in my damn wedding dress they'll ruin it!" you shouted at him, causing him to scrunch up his nose.

The car suddenly came to a halt. your mum exited and ran to reception in order to get you some sort of wheelchair. A female receptionist came out with a wheelchair for you, "Miss L/N?" She asked.

"No. Mrs Yagami," you scorned. "I just got married. I was on the way to the hotel with my husband and my parents and all of a sudden this little shit decides it wants to come out to play!"

"Don't worry, stay calm," she spoke to you as she helped you down in the wheelchair, Lights hand never left yours. The receptionist then turned to your mother and asked her, "how far are her contractions apart?"

"A minute, if not seconds," your mum spoke frantically, your dad holding your mum's hand like she was in labour!

"If that's the case then Mrs Yagami may be able to get this baby out straight away," she smiled and wheeled you into the hospital, and into a private room. "A doctor will be with you in a few seconds." And then she left.

"Where's my mum and dad?" you asked Light, gritting your teeth through the unbearable pain.

"They're not the father of this baby," He smiled. "Only the father's allowed in. Unless I'm not here, then one family member is."

"Whyyyy did you get me pregnant?" you whined childishly, being cut off by the pain. Before Light could answer, a doctor walked in and so your child birthing began

~ time skip : I'm not going to do the whole labour scene for the simple fact, I've never been in labour so I can't really imagine what it's like and I've never really asked my mum what it was like either sooo.... ~

The doctor had said you were pretty much 10cm and were ready to start pushing. Now here you are 6 hours later, your baby boy in your arms. Light cooing over your shoulder and your mum and dad on the other. "What's his name Mr and Mrs Yagami?" your mum asked with a chuckle.

"Y/S/N," you both replied at the same time (Y/S/N = Your Sons Name) and giggled. You were in a tiny bit of pain, but that was acceptable.

"I love you Y/N Yagami," Light whispered as he pecked your lips.

"I love you too Light Yagami," you replied.

Well well well, idk I thought this would be nice!
Sending my love
-Kx