✾authors note✾

College is hard, and this story shouldn't even be going anymore because my update schedule is shitty as...

I live in the U.K., and if you're familiar with our education system you know after high school (after doing our GCSE's) we go to college to get our A-Levels. We're in college for 2 years and take an exam at the end of the first year to get our AS grade (which is half of the full A-Level).
After you've got your AS level you can decided whether you want to stay on the course to get the full A-Level, or leave it as an AS. After the second year, you take your A2 (the full A-Level) exam with what you've done in the second year and also re-take the exams for the things you've done in the first year.

I'm in the first year of college and I have 50 days until my very first AS exam and I'm absolutely shitting myself. My revision is a big part of my life right now and my spare time is going to my family and my boyfriend.

The courses I do are extremely demanding of my time and I do the following:
1) Psychology
2) Sociology
3) Modern History
4) Maths

The moral of this update is so you guys know I'm not dead and that I haven't forgotten about this story. I will eventually update sooner or later, I won't leave it unfinished, there will be a definite ending.
However, I don't think there'll be many parts left. Originally I wanted this to be a 30-40 chapter kind of thing, and I didn't realise how demanding college would be. And again, like most things, i was wrong and it's really demanding of my time and effort.

I hope you understand why my updates are ridiculous; and I hope you don't think any less of me as a writer, and I certainly hope you'll stick with me and this story until the very very end, I'll try make it worth your while!
Thank you so much for the votes and comments I've been getting, to know you guys are still here means a lot.

Sending my love;
Oh- and happy mothers day!