✾chapter nineteen✾

•[2nd Persons P.O.V]•

"Y/N," you heard someone whisper and then shake you. You opened your eyes slowly to see Light look at you. "I'm sorry to wake you up but you need to get dressed my dads back. I tried to do it for you but your bra confused me."

You didn't listen after 'my dad's back'. You shot up and put on your clothes and ran to the bathroom to freshen up. You went to the toilet. Washed your hands. Brushed your hair. Walked out and lay back on Lights bed in his arms. Footsteps ran up the stairs and suddenly someone busted into Lights room. "I knew it!"

You and Light looked at his father in horror. But Light kept his cool. "Knew what?"

"That you were here," he laughed and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Hi Mr Yagami," you stuttered, smiled and waved at him. He replied with a smile and a slight wave before walking out shaking his head.

"Hi guys," Ryuk popped up making you jump. "Just letting you know, Light, you're being observed again. There's cameras all over your room."

"What's wrong Y/N?" Light asked, acknowledging Ryuk however not being able to answer him, he focused on your jump.

"Nothing just cold," you stuttered. If Light was being observed that means that people would have seen you having sex, which therefore means that Mr Yagami saw and explains his sudden outburst. You could see Light was having the same thought, cogs turned in his head. Does that mean your house would be bugged to? As if reading your mind, Ryuk spoke up.

"So it's Y/N's, her father and L were outside talking about it," Ryuk smirked. "L's taken a shine to you Y/N." as if on que your phone rang.

"Hello?" you asked.

"Y/N it's your dad, I need you to come home now alone, I need to talk to you about something," your father spoke to you.

"Fine," you replied. "See you soon." You turned to Light. "I need to go. Dad wants me home. He said I need to go alone but I still don't know how way, do you think you'd maybe be able to walk me home?"

"Of course," Light smiled and kissed your forehead. You got ready and walked to your house. "Whatever you do, don't get dressed in your room, I have an idea who's watching your house. And why."

"Light," you sighed. "I won't but I'm scared and I feel violated. Someone watched us have sex. Now isn't someone going to be watching me? Watching me sleep? Shower? Bathe??"

"No cameras in your bathroom," Ryuk popped up. "However there are audio recorders so everything you say will be recorded. Same goes for you Light."

"Oh..." you sighed slightly relieved. "Well that's good."

"Indeed, but remember, change in the bathroom," Light told you. You nodded and reached your house. "Text me later, and I'll see you tomorrow? I love you."

You blushed. "I will, I love you too," you smiled as he kissed you softly and began walking away, Ryuk hovering just above him. You smiled to yourself and walked into your house. Seeing your father and L on the couch, waiting for you.

"Y/N," your father smiled, standing up to hug you. You hugged back while L just stared at you. "L needed to talk to you, I'll go make you both some tea while you talk." Your father smiled and walked away into the kitchen.

L stood up in his unusual way and walked towards you, causing you to back up against the wall. "Why did you do that?" He whispered. "I know you're not stupid Y/N, I saw you at me through those cameras. I saw the fear in your eyes. You don't need to be with him."

"Please," you started, pushing the curious man away from you. "I have no idea what you're talking about, and frankly I don't even want to know what you're talking about. Cameras? What are you stalking me now?" You asked.

"Yes," was all he said, and it surprised you. And you wasn't going to lie. "I believe that's what I'm doing, by definition. But it's for your own safety Y/N." he placed a cold hand on your arm but you shook him away.

"Don't touch me," you growled. L stared at you again, he lifted his thumb up and began biting his nail. Pondering some stuff.

"You didn't need to have sex with him," L whispered pulling you down to the couch and sitting his awkward way. "What does he have on you?"

"How hard is it for you to understand?" You snapped. "He doesn't have anything on me. I didn't have to, I wanted to. And you Mr L are weird!"

"Me? Weird?" He asked stoically. "I'm just protecting you."

"I'm sure the police would believe you-" you started until he let out a chuckle.

"I'm working with the police on this case Y/N, they know what I'm doing, they know everything," L said. "Please let me help you! He's Kira I know he is!"

"No he isn't!" You screamed at the detective. "If he was you'd be dead now, you've done nothing but mistreat him L."

"He's manipulating you Y/N," He sighed. "Into sleeping with him, covering up his true identity. Tell me please, I can help you. I can save you, I promise."

"I have nothing to be saved from," you snarled. "If you were watching, somehow, someway, you'd have seen how much I wanted it!" You stormed off upstairs leaving L behind, angry and flustered sitting down on the couch.

Whoops, I so went overboard with this I'm sorry
I hope you like it, I'll be updating again soon so I hope you're ready!
Don't forget to vote&comment; it means alot to see all your lovely comments!
I love you all
-K x