✾chapter twenty-nine✾

✾ENDING: L✾

• [2rd Persons P.O.V] •

You walked to the main quarter where you saw L and Light, stood face to face. "Y/N!" Light yelled as he ran up to you, placing his lips on yours, hands cupping your face. "I didn't know you were here. Baby are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," you reassured him. He was trembling, you could see he was distraught in his eyes and he had no idea how to express his worry to you other than to hold you tightly in an embrace and continue to kiss you all over.

"Y/N," L spoke monotonously.

"I told you I'd kill you," you sneered, pushing Light slightly off you and rushing to L and in one or two swift movements, had managed to pin him to the wall - your face so close to his.

"Y/N!" Light yelled, he watched you switch, without giving it a second thought. But he guessed being locked away for so long could do that a person.

"I don't think you will Y/N," L whispered huskily, causing you to tighten your grip around him and growl lowly. He moved his face closer to yours, his lips so close to your ear. "You see, I know you want to be with me. I'm not stupid."

"Oh you're so fucking stupid L, believe me," you whispered back, his eyes looked deep into yours.

"Why can't you just love me God-Fucking Damnit!" L screamed at you. "You love and help a monster like him! I can't comprehend. I cant fucking comprehend."

"Y/N let go of him," Light shouted to you.

"Yeah Y/N, do what Kira tells you," L mocked. "Like I said. I'm not stupid. You didn't have me fooled, not even for one second. But i wanted to think you were being manipulated. I wanted to think we could have been something if only you just let me!"

"I can't hide it anymore," you growled to him. "I'm Kira."

"Y/N what are you doing?" Light screamed at you, he couldn't help but feel his tears in his eyes want to take over.

"I couldn't kill you the way I kill others," you lied. You blatantly lied, you weren't Kira, and you don't know why you said it. Probably because you were both cornered and it didn't look like the detective was going to leave you alone, so you may as well as 'admit' it. "So I'll have to settle with doing it with my bare hands-"

Before you knew it, you'd been thrown to the floor, L now straddling you as a smirk played across his lips. "I know for a fact you're not Kira. It makes no sense. Light is Kira, its so painfully obvious," L smiled as he bent down to kiss you softly, you tried to kick out but he sat on your legs.

It took Light a second to comprehend what was going on in front of him. When he finally did, he saw L's lips on yours and it sent him into a rage. "Get off," Light growled, he brought his leg up to hit L in his ribs, and he did. It caused L to fall on to the floor and Light now straddled him, punching him continuously in the face. "You stalk her, you kiss her, you kidnap her. You tell MY girlfriend YOU love her and expect her to leave a God for someone as weak as you!"

You lay there for a second. You felt so weak, weeks of hardly any food and sleep. You heard L laugh. "You don't think I don't have this entire hall surrounded do you?" All of a sudden you saw footsteps, and there was the entire Task Force team, guns pointed at Light and L but obviously aimed towards Light.