✾chapter twenty-eight✾

Short chapter, a filler really. Depending on which ending you want (with L or Light) choose the appropriate paragraph ^_^ or both! I hope you enjoy <3

Leading up to L's ending:

• [2rd Persons P.O.V] •

You were free. The first thing you did was went to the task Force personal showers. You wanted to see Light, but yo couldn't see him in the state you were in. You were wearing different clothes, L wasn't going to make you suffer, however you hadn't showered. You smelt bad and your hair was greasy. L knew this would be the first place you went and he left clothes lay out for you with fresh underwear and some shower stuff like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, razors and face wash. You rushed your shower, not caring if there were cameras for L's own amusement, you were just excited to see Light had he been there.

"Not bad clothing," you hummed to yourself whilst getting dressed quickly and towel drying your hair until it was relatively dry. "I can't wait to see him..." you whispered as you left the room, towel and dirty clothes spread across the room.

Leading up to Light's ending:

• [2rd Persons P.O.V] •

Although you loved Light, you needed to tell your mum and dad you were safe, get a shower and get back - keeping your vow to kill L. You ran, ran all the way. Granted, you got lost along the way, but someone was apparently always willing to help a scruffy young woman get home to her parents. "Mum! Dad" you yelled as you ran into the living room, to see the two sobbing.

"Y-Y/N," your mother asked quickly, joy evident in her voice as her and your father jumped up and ran towards you and pulled you into a shared embrace.

"We just got off the phone to Light's father, they pronounced you dead as there was no evidence of your whereabouts.We thought we'd lost you!" your father said, trying to hold back sobs. "I need to call them back and tell them you're safe-"

"No, dad," you said quickly.

"What? Light's worried sick!"

"I know I know," you said taking deep breaths. "I came to tell you guys first I'm back. I'm getting a shower, and I'm going to Headquarters to him."

"Where have you been?" your mother asked.

"I can't tell you, they said they'd...." you thought of something. "They said they'd kill everyone I love if I told anyone."

"At least take you back when you're done getting a shower?" Your father rhetorically asked you. You nodded and ran upstairs to go and get a shower, grabbing whatever you wanted to wear. Your shower was quicker than any you'd done, it was roughly 5pm. Hatred and anger took over your entire being, and you only had one goal in mind. Killing L.

"Dad, I'm ready," you said calmly your body shaking. You could feel yourself loosing sense of reality. Completely forgetting the consequences that could and were most likely to happen when you did what you were planning. This was all you thought about, in the car journey. Your eyes were heavily bagged with black rings, lack of sleep and slightly malnourished you looked your palest. But you wanted revenge. Would Light still love you after this? If he didn't, he'd be sorry and just as dead as L will be.

"Y/N, sweetheart. We're here," your mum called, shaking you out of reality. You smiled and nodded, getting out of the car.

"Do you want us to wait here?" Your dad asked, as you slammed the door shut.

"No it's okay," you smiled. "I love you guys." And with that you turned around to look at the building you escaped less than 2hours ago, and walked inside.

WHooPS.
Here come the endings,
are you guys excited? me either i kinda don't wanna see this story go!
maybe in the futurei'll remake it - similar concepts etc, just a new book with a different writing style?
Idk, oh my god i kinda don't want this to enD
ilove you all thanks for supporting me and you hope you like these endings that are coming your way realllll soooooooon<3
-Kx