1.

"It's a dare! Meaning you dont have a choice. Do it!" Josh argued.

I sighed in defeat and slowly stripped of my jeans and crop top.

My best friends and I were currently playing truth or dare and me being my usual wannabe bad ass self chose dare.

I was dared by Jade, Josh's twin sister, to run to the lake near our school and back, in my underwear might i add.

"You guys are so not on my list of people I love anymore." I muttered.

They just shrugged with evil smriks plastered across their stupid twin faces.

Oh what I would do to slap it right off!

My body shivered as the cold evening wind hit my bare skin resulting in the rise of goosebumps.

The sun was setting as we were in the park near our school, which we normally came to just for the fun of it.

I took a deep breath and looked back at my so called 'best friends' who just ushered me away.

You must be wondering why I'm in only my underwear in front of them, especially Josh.

Well, we're all child hood friends.

We do everything together, we're basically inseparable.

And the chances of Josh and I having feelings for each other is way past impossible.

We're all practically family.

I looked out to ensure the coast was clear before making a dash for it.

I ran at my quickest paste possible while frantically looking around for any unwanted passers by.

The minute I safely reached the lake, I hid behind a tree to calm my nerves and catch my breath.

Once everything was all good, I fixed my posture and prepared for another tiring run.

Five steps was all I made, as my body bumped into something hard before I felt myself falling back.

I shut my eyes tightly, preparing for impact with the ground, but surprisingly, it never came.

Strong arms were wrapped protectively around my waist so I slowly opened my eyes and saw brown orbs gazing back at me.

Those beautiful eyes slowly raked over every inch of my half naked body.

But i soon recognised the owner of those brown pools to be Alec, the school's badboy.

"Oh shit" I muttered under my breath.

He must've heard because his eyes snapped up to meet my unpleasant gaze.

He smirked and looked me over once more.

"Well, you look... Tempting."

I gasped and looked down as my cheeks turned crimson.

I was too embarrassed to tell him off.

"What the hell are you doing outside in the public eye running around in only underwear?"

I slowly made eye contact, hoping the ground would just open up and swallow me whole.

"Uhm- I- I- well- it's funny actually" I couldn't find the right words to say.

My brain had shut down and my only option was to run.

So I did just that.

I am so going to kill Jade, Josh and Kim.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT