15.

Song: 'Treat you better'. Sawn Mendes.

It was Saturday and I've been avoiding Alec all week.

I think he was avoiding me too.

Brian tried convincing me to go with them to the water park but I'd keep declining.

We were still going on the date. He told me it would be tomorrow.

So here I am now, with my three best friends, trying to pick an outfit and hairstyle for tomorrow... Well, that's not really what we were doing at the moment.

But they told me they were also here to make me feel better so I guess a little fun won't hurt.

I had plans for Josh. Plans I knew I was going to enjoy.

"Josh can I have a hug?" I put on my best pouty face.

"Awww. Sure Trishy poo."

When he pulled me in for a hug, I smirked and slowly raised my hands.

I used my left hand to squeeze behind his neck, then used my right to grab ahold of his hair.

He yelped in pain and I quickly pulled him down, raising my knee to make contact with his stomach.

I didn't knee him hard enough to cause any extreme pain.

"What the hell?! What was that for?!" Josh was groaning, sobbing and rolling around on the floor, hands over his stomach.

"Payback bitch!" I screamed, high fiving Kim and Jade who were laughing their asses off.

"Payback for what?!"

I sighed dramatically and grabbed a ruler from my table.

I smacked Josh on his head with each word I spoke.

"Think long and hard."

Josh was literally whining like a baby at this point.

"I don't know!" He whisper yelled. His face turned red as he tried holding back tears. More like tried forcing them out.

You never know what to expect with him.

"Kim give me a memory card. Josh pull your pants down so I can shove it up your ass."

Hw scowled, but when he saw the serious look on my face he cowered away.

"Fine! I'll think long and hard!" He held his hands up in surrender. I smirked and folded my arms, waiting for him to figure it out.

This is going to take a while.

"Is it that time when we slept over and I used your toothbrush by accident, got terrified and threw it in the toilet bowl then finally came to my senses and put it back where I got it?"

My eyes slowly widened, head slanting sideways. My hands flew up to my mouth and I started choking on air.

Oh my God . I'm going to kill him!

Jade gave her brother a bewildered look. "Are you being serious right now?!"

Josh only shrugged.

My shock and disgust turned to rage and I snapped. "That wasn't it you idiot! It was what you did in the movies and some other things you also did in the past that I can't remember right now but I knew I promised you I'd have my pay back! But I'm going to kill you!"

Josh's eyes widened and he ran out my bedroom door.

"Mrs. Mandez... Mom! Second mom! Dear best friend! Sister from another mister.... Please save me from your evil little monster!" Josh yelled, running toward my mom who was in the kitchen. "Hey I just rhymed! Or maybe I didn't. I think I did. I did! Didn't I? Maybe not... Idiot!" Josh stopped to argue with himself and I used his stupidity to my advantage.

I jumped on his back, causing him to lose balance and fall face first on the floor.

I didn't really care because I don't think it's possible for any more damage to be done to his brain. Its already fully messed up.

And his face is already completely horrifying.

I slapped Josh, pinched him, choked him and twisted his ears and arms. I even went as far as giving him a wet willy.

"Help! Please!" Josh yelled, trying to push me off.

My mom was laughing her ass off in the kitchen. I think I even heard Kim and Jade laughing also.

I finally got off Josh and left him to bawl his eyes out and slowly lose the little masculinity there was left of him.

"I love you kids so much." My mom said laughing, wiping a tear from her eye. She walked over and placed a plate of oreos and a cup of warm milk next to Josh. "Here you go sweetie,  you deserve it."

Josh immediately shut up, and smiled like nothing happened. "Thanks mom! You know me so well!"

I slowly turned around, a little freaked out and saw Jade using my phone to record everything while Kim stood beside her laughing, well more like wheezing.

I walked to the them and whispered, "I swear his ass is possessed."

Jade laughed and turned the camera toward Josh, who had his legs outstretched and wide open. He was eating like a freaking child, with milk leaking down his chin and oreo covering the bottom half of his face.

He even made a moustache with the milk and sprinkled oreo crumbs on top, trying to get a black colour to mimic real hair.

He was laughing as he held a discussion with himself.

Jade stopped recording and whispered, "we're definitely showing this to the guys Monday."

Kim and I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

My best friends definitely made me feel alot better today.

Next, a date with Brian tomorrow.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT