25.

I stomped out the school doors in a bad mood.

Alec still didn't show up, he didn't even give a sign showing he was alive.

God alone knows if his body is rotting somewhere in an abandoned area or maybe worse.

Hopefully that wasn't the situation.

"Trish wait!" Cole yelled running behind me with Kim, Jade, Josh, Caleb and Brian following close behind.

"What?!" I snapped, really not in the mood.

"What the hell is your problem?! You've been in a pissy mood all day!" Caleb asked, looking just about annoyed at my attitude.

"Hey watch your tone!" Kim yelled, slightly pushing Caleb.

"Yeah don't talk to Trish like that or you'll have me to deal with." Jade butted in, giving him a death glare.

"Hey I'm just sick of her attitude! She's been acting like a whiny bitch all day and you guys know it. You just don't have the guts to call her out on it." He said defensively, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Can you three stop acting like little idiots with pea sized brains? Grow the fuck up!" Cole argued stepping between everyone.

"Oh I'll show you how I grow the fuck up! Just let your disoriented face say hi to my fist and there you go." Jade shot back, stepping in Cole's personal space.

"Ok that made no sense what so ever and let's get something straight, you're just a short little fu-" I zoned out from their argument right there and walked away.

I was already annoyed and they weren't helping me with my current state in the slightest way possible.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Alec and I don't even know where he lives so I can't visit him.

And asking the guys will not be an option because it looks like they won't be any help for a while.

I walked to my car and drove home, not bothering to bring Kim with me.

She can catch a ride with Jade and Josh today, then kill me tomorrow.

After pulling into the driveway, I ran inside and went straight to my room not caring if mom or dad were home.

I took a quick shower and threw on a blue fluffy jacket that reached about mid thigh, an extremely short shorts and put my hair in a messy bun.

I went to the refrigerator to grab my tube of ice cream, only to see it wasn't there.

Dad...

I'm sure he ate my caramel ice cream.

Not caring about my appearance, I slipped on my flip flops, jumped in the car and headed for the grocery to buy myself another tub of caramel ice cream.

I seriously needed one right now.

~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in line with my ice cream in hand, I felt eyes on me and my head instantly snapped in the direction.

The tub almost fell from my hands as I saw who was looking at me, rather intently.

I instantly looked away.

Breath Trish. Breath.

What the hell is he doing here?!

I've been waiting for him to make an appearance at school, but no... he just had to be here, with me looking like I just gave birth to this beautiful caramel ice cream.

I was a mess and Alec was looking at me, probably judging my messy appearance.

Slowly, my eyes went back to where he was standing, only to see he was gone.

I didn't know whether I felt disappointed or relieved.

I think I felt a mixture of both.

On shaky legs, I payed for my item when I got to the cashier and quickly left the store.

After struggling with opening my car door with shaky hands, I finally got it open but jumped about five feet in the air when I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

My body instantly turned around but bumped into a hard chest at the person's close proximity.

"Uh... hey"

My heart rate quickened and my palms became sweaty.

Oh shit.

I prayed for it to not be who I thought it was even though I knew perfectly well who the person standing in front me was.

"Hi Alec." My voice was a little shaky from the shocked state I was currently in.

"It's kind of weird how I randomly bumped into you huh?" He muttered rubbing his hand behind his neck awkwardly.

At that, the shock left me in an instant as anger replaced it.

"Weird, Alec? You want to know what's weird? The fact that you just randomly disappeared after kissing me and not telling anyone about your whereabouts. You had me worried sick! I know I shouldn't have cared but for some messed up reason I actually do. I don't know what the hell your problem is Alec, but believe me, you need to solve it as quick as possible before you make a huge mistake I know you'll regret." With that outburst, I jumped in the driver's seat of my car and left without sparing him another glance.

Oh my gosh. What is wrong with me. That outburst just came out of no where.

One minute I'm sad and depressed, next minute I'm all jittery, then the next I'm mad and ready to rip someone's head off.

Specifically Alec's.

I guess that was just my bottled up emotions that took over back there.

I don't know if I'll regret what I said to him or not. But I have a feeling I most definately will.

Why the hell did I have to develop these feelings?

Especially for Alec.

Out of all the guys in school, why Alec?

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT