18.

The girls' outfits for Saturday.

It's Thursday and I feel like I'm going crazy at the moment.

First Alec wouldn't talk to me or spare a glance my way and I feel like Brian's trying to avoid me.

If I try conversing with him, he would just give one worded answers or try to make his sentences as short as possible.

These two are driving me insane.

But Kim thought it would be fun if we went bikini shopping for the Water Park.

She literally had to drag Jade and I to come shopping because we seriously rather not go.

Shopping with Kim is torture.

"Kim this is like the seventh store! Make your mind up already. You said this was going to be fun." Jade whined.

"I did say it was going to be fun. I just did not say it would be for you guys." Kim gave us her signature grin and ran to a rack with different colours and styled two piece bikinis. "Ok guys come here, pick a colour and try them on. Now ladies!"

Jade and I slowly turned to each other wide eyed.

"What the hell-" jade cut me off, finishing my sentence.

"Kind of drugs is this bitch on?"

Ok not exactly what I was going for.

We bolted to the racks at the death glare Kim directed our way.

"Hurry pick a colour!" She demanded, snatching a bright pink with bows for herself.

Typical Kim.

Jade chose a black with pink bows while I stood there trying to find one that will suite me or atleast look presentable.

Jade and Kim went to the changing rooms to try their bikinis while I stood there searching.

I sighed deeply and went to look around for another rack of bikinis.

At the far end of the store, I thankfully found one and prayed there would be a bikini that caught my attention.

After about five minutes, my eyes finally caught sight one I instantly fell in love with. It was light blue. The top piece had a big bow to the front while the bottom piece had straps on each side at the waist.

I tried it in the changing rooms and luckily, it fit perfectly.

When Kim and Jade saw me, they squealed and bought a white ripped jeans shorts to go with it. Kim bought a pink to go with her bikini and Jade, a black.

When we were about to walk out the store, someone cleared their throat and stood in our way... Well, more like three people stood in our way.

Can you guess who?

The queen bitch Mia and her stuck up sidekicks Emily and Grace.

I internally groaned and tightened my hold on my bag.

"Who invited the trash? What the hell are you three dorks doing in here. You should be where you belong and that's in the trash cans out back." Mia snarled while her sidekicks let out a bark of laughter.

"Oh you know the usual. We're just looking around in your store of stripper outfits. You know, these people should name this place 'whores are us' since that's what you are. I'm sure you come here at least three times a week, so you practically own it." Kim shot back.

Mia and Grace gasped at the fact that someone disrespected their leader.

"How dare you?!" Mia screeched in her annoyingly fake high pitched tone.

"How dare she what? Tell you the absolute truth? I know Mia, the truth hurts sometimes." I said, and with that we walked out leaving a shocked Mia, Grace and Emily behind.

"Yes! We had tge last laugh," Jade cheered.

"Hey what were those ugly barbies doing in there anyway?" I asked as the question popped in my mind.

Kim shrugged. "I really don't know. Maybe it's their daily routine to shop at places like those."

Jade and I nodded in agreement and for the rest of the day, we stayed at my place and watched movies. Well, not before inviting Josh of course. He's the life of this friendship so we need him for our entertainment.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's Friday and I'm currently taking notes in Maths class. It's second period and I have this class with Kim, Alec, Cole, Brian and Caleb.

Everything is peaceful at the moment considering Alec and his friends aren't here.

When the door burst open, I had to bite my tongue for having such a big mouth.

First walked in Brian, next Cole, then Caleb. Alec never entered and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

The teacher gave them a warning look when she saw that they were late, but didn't say anything whatsoever.

When Caleb took a seat, I chose to ask him where Alec was since he sat closest to me.

"He's just doing something important. He should be here in a minute or two." Was his simple response.

I just raised a curious brow then went back to taking notes.

True to his words, a dew minutes had passed when Alec came bursting through the door, looking more angry than usual.

This just raised my level of curiosity even higher.

"Alec detention after school! You can't keep coming in late like this every class!" Mrs. Gomez exclaimed.

He simply rolled his eyes, brushed pass her desk and came over to his seat.

I turned in his direction. "What's up with you?"

His jaw clenched and without looking my way, he bit out a response. "None of your business. Now just leave me alone, I'm already pissed off and I don't need you making my life even worse than it already is."

My head tilted a little to the side. "Ok then. I'll leave you alone, but you didn't have to be such a bitch, I just asked a simple question." With that, I turned back to the front and took my notes.

~~~~~~~~~

Lunch period wasn't any better. Everyone was deathly silent, not even Josh could cut the tension that was surely evident.

Alec had a deeper frown plastered on his face, while Brian sat as far from me as possible. Caleb and Cole seemed alright, but still not their usual selves.

Me, Kim, Jade and Josh just sat their awkwardly absorbing the scene before us.

Thankfully, Kim cut the tension, "So what are the arrangements for transport tomorrow?"

"Uh, me and the guys can just meet up at one of your houses and we'll arrange from there I guess."

"Ok we can meet at my place!" Jade piped in.

The guys looked at her expectantly, but she just sat there sporting tge biggest grin.

"And where's that?" Alec finally asked seeming rather troubled.

"Oh right! Just give me one of you guys' number and I'll text you the directions."

Everyone nodded in agreement and we spent the rest of our lunch period in an awkward silence.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT