5.

Picture of Caleb...

Song: Major Lazer- be together (ft.Wild Belle.)

When I got back to my lunch table, Jade and Kim immediately shot up from their seats and dragged me to the girls restroom.

"What happened?!" Jade started without wasting half a second.

"Well, it started with Alec-"

And so I went on explaining everything to them. Everything I could remember.

"Ohmygosh!" They screamed simultaneously at the end of my tiring explanation.

"We are so sitting with them at lunch tomorrow!" Kim screamed excitedly.

"We are so not!" I screamed back but my voice didn't have one bit of excitement in it.

"Why not?" Kim and Jade asked.

"Because, they're the biggest players of Ashton High, especially Alec!"

"Oh come on! Its not like we're going to have sex with them. We're just going to have lunch." Jade whined like a three year old.

I groaned in frustration covering my face with my hands.

"If we're just going to have lunch then what's the point of sitting at their table. We have our own table for that!"

"Oh come on. Quit being such a fun sponge."

I screwed my face in the most unattractive way possible at Kim.

"Fun sponge? Seriously?"

"What? Its not like you could think of anything better in this situation." She defended.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Trish can we please go?" They kept begging.

"I'll think about it." Was my simple answer which obviously meant a no.

"Yeah Trish, like we even believe you. We've known you for years so don't give us that I'll think about it bullshit cause that obviously means no."

"Well, no" I shrugged and was about to walk out when I was pulled back by Jade.

"Listen, its not like we're going to ogle them, well maybe we might ogle them a bit, but my point is, we know they're reputation and we're smart enough to know not to fall for their charms, they use girls and throw them away like they use their condoms and fling them away on a daily basis. So please just give this a chance and quit being so uptight."

"Fine" I grumbled in frustration knowing I lost this argument.

"Yesss" Kim screamed and high fives Jade.

I just rolled my eyes but smiled at my two crazy, psychotic best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning at school, I was walking through the doors with Jade, Josh and Kim by my sides.

We were walking peacefully when Alec and his friends just had to ruin the moment.

"Hey Trish and friends!" Cole chirped.

Well exclude Cole, he's awesome and not a bipolar bitch like Alec.

"Hey Cole, bipolar bitch and friends" I made sure to nod in Alec' s direction when I said this.

"Hey nudist freak." Alec smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him and was about to tell him off when someone beat me to it.

"Nudest freak?" Caleb questioned.

I looked at Josh, Jade and Kim in panic.

"I caught Trish here running around naked one wonderful Sunday evening." Alec smirked, his eyes trained on me as he spoke.

"What?!" All three of Alec's pals shouted.

"I wasn't naked. It was my underwear and it was dare." I grumbled, fists clenched.

"Oh" was Cole's reply while the others replied with awesome and wish I was there.

I rolled my eyes at that last one.

"Anyway, Trish this is Caleb" Cole pointed to the guy with green eyes and blonde hair.

"And this one's Brian." He pointed to the other guy with blue eyes and dark brown hair.

I was about to tell him I knew who they were but decided it would be better to keep my mouth shut.

I learnt my lesson the first time.

"Hi" they waved with a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to introduce my dear friends but Kim beat me to it.

"Hi I'm Kim." She introduced adding her most adorable smile and making sure to straiten her posture .

I had to rolled my eyes at that one. Typical Kim.

Always a flirt.

"And I'm Jade, this is my twin brother Josh."

"I think I have a mouth of my own." Josh grumbled.

"Ok guys! I think its time to get to class now since we only have like three minutes left. It was nice meeting you guys!" I quickly glanced at Alec only to see he was already looking at me. I immediately averted my gaze elsewhere and grabbed Jade's hand since she had first period with me and pulled her along not caring if Kim or Josh were following.

"Ohmygosh! I can't believe we just talked to the badboys slash most popular and smoking hot guys of Ashton High. Especially Alec." Jade all but screamed in my poor ears.

"Calm down woman! They might be popular but they're still players slash jerks. Especially Alec! "

"Whatever. We're sitting with them at lunch today, don't forget." Jade argued opening the door for us as we entered History.

"Yeah yeah! I know! Now tell me again why are we in this class?" I asked as I took my usual seat in the second to last row.

"My dear friend, I ask myself this question throughout this entire period everytime." Jade mumbled taking her seat beside me and dropping her books harshly on the desk.

"Ok class, good morning and let's begin!" Mrs. Roxan entered getting straight to work as always and making this period a living hell for us all. Except the know it alls, obviously."Books out and turn to chapter five. We will be taking turns in reading today, starting with you Trish."

I groaned. Oh Lord help me.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT