12.

"I can't believe you dropped popcorn on Alec. No wait, I can't believe you spilled your coke all over him." Kim snorted as she was driving us home.

I grumbled and looked out the window. "I do not need a reminder. Just drop the topic."

During the movie, I kept jumping and screaming, considering it was a horror.

I sighed in frustration as I remembered the events that took place.

"We are not watching ice age" Alec grumbled, folding his arms.

"Well we are definitely not watching The Conjuring" I folded my arms and glared right into his beautiful brown orbs.

Alec glared right back and took a step closer. "Its technically the Conjuring TWO"

"I technically... Don't... Fucking... Care."

Alec's nose flared and his face turned red in anger.

But I just shrugged. I could care less, really.

Cole stepped between us before anything got serious or any real damage was done.

And by real damage, I mean I was going to kick Alec's balls in so hard, it will be mistaken for a vagina and he'd have doctors questioning his actual gender.

"Guys, how about we vote, yeah?" Cole tried reasoning and I shrugged, not looking away from Alec.

"All in favour of watching Ice Age?" Alec hissed.

Kim, Jade and I raised our hands while the guys whistled and looked any where but our direction.

"And all in favour of watching The Conjuring Two?" I asked, making sure my voice had a threatening tone to it.

Brian, Caleb and Cole hesitantly raised their hands, while Alec smirked and raised his in victory.