19.

Song: 'sit still look pretty' Daya

Everyone spent the night at Jade and Josh's in order to make everything easier for when the guys meet us today.

We were currently eating breakfast, our bags packed and ready.

"So what time will you kids be returning?" Mr. George, the twins dad asked.

"Uhm we're not really sure dad but don't worry we won't be out late." Jade reassured him which we all nodded in agreement to.

The doorbell rang and we stood from our seats to head out.

"Hold it right there girls!" Mrs. Kelly yelled.

Our heads snapped in her direction, Josh included.

"Josh you're not a girl. Now go get the door." His mom sighed before turning back to us. "I will advise you ladies put a shirt on over those bikini tops. No buts, go now."

Jade rolled her eyes as we headed up the stairs to do as told.

"This woman, I tell you." Kim shook her head with a small smile.

I borrowed one of Jade's white crop tops to match my white shorts.

Kim found a pink and Jade slipped into a black.

We got our flip flops and bags then headed back down the stairs.

When we ran outside, the guys turned to us and let out a low whistle.

"Ladies." Cole greeted, while Caleb smirked, nodding his approval.

"Disgusting pigs." I muttered while Jade flipped them the bird and Kim smirked and blew a kiss there way.

Caleb played along and snatched it before placing it over his heart.

Dumbasses.

"Guys where's Brian and Alec?" I asked noticing their absence.

"Brian's in Jade and Josh's car while Alec's in his. Those are our two forms of transportation." Caleb answered.

"Oh and I'll be going in Josh's car. There's no way I'm going with Alec."

I was about to ask why when Jade spoke before I could.

"Oh hell to the no! There's no way Josh is driving, he'll be going solo in the trunk. I'm too young to die bitch!" And with that Jade was gone.

That left me with Kim and Caleb.

"Well girls, looks like you'll be going with Alec. Peace." And Caleb was also gone.

I frowned and grabbed Kim so we could head to his car. When we got there, I saw a figure sitting in the passenger seat. I couldn't recognise who it belonged to especially since everyone else went with the twins but I just shrugged it off and headed to the back.

When I opened the door, the stranger's head snapped in my direction and I let out a loud groan.

Mia gasped and glared daggers at me before turning to Alec. "What the hell are those two things doing here?!" She screeched and I saw Alec flinch a little at her high tone.

He rolled his eyes, ignoring the question.

"Will you two please get in so we can leave?" He snapped not once bothering to turn in our direction.

We jumped in but not before rolling our eyes of course.

Kim stuck her tongue out at Alec and made some goofy faces when he wasn't looking, causing me to laugh. When she flipped the bird in Mia's direction my laughter got even louder.

Mia turned looking annoyed and I gave her an innocent smile in response. "Problem?" I asked batting my lashes for more of an affect.

"Actually yes. Your hyena laugh is annoying the hell out of me." She sneered.

"Oh well you can take that problem, write it on a paper and shove it far up your ass." I shrugged like it was nothing and smirked.

Mia gasped and was about to shoot back a response when Alec turned on the radio and raised the volume.

This caused my smirk to widen as Mia huffed and turned back to the front.

Kim fist bumped the air and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

About ten minutes into the drive, I felt like I was at the verge of ripping my eyeballs out.

The radio's volume was long turned down and Mia wouldn't stop touching Alec.

She would whisper in his ear what she planned to let him do with her later at her place while he just smirked.

I'm pretty sure Mia was purposely doing this to annoy the hell out of me especially when she raised her volume ensuring that we heard every word.

My eyes might start bleeding in a moment.

"Lord help me! Oh the images!" Kim screamed robbing her eyes roughly like it would make everything vanish.

I laughed and looked up to see Mia glaring daggers at her.

She turned to me and gave a smug look.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone from my pocket and dug through my bag to find my headphones.

I gave Kim a side to hear from and played a song.

'Sit still look pretty' started playing and I raised my volume to the max.

Kim squealed as she loves this song and started belting out the lyrics.

I heard Alec groan from the ear that wasn't occupied with an earplug.

"Come on Trish sing with me." Kim urged, grabbing my arm.

I shook my head.

"Please don't." Mia snarled.

You know what? I will.

I gave Kim a smile, showing her I would do it.

"Oh I don't know what you've been told but this gal right here is gonna rule the world yeah that is what I'm gonna be, because I wanna be, No I don't wanna sit still, look pretty."

Mia sucked in air as I belted out the lyrics to the song and she turned to glare at me. I smirked and continued my singing.

"You get off on a nine to five, dream of pocket fences and trophy wives. But no, I'm never gonna be, cause I don't wanna be, No I don't wanna sit still look pretty..."

When finished, Mia was looking ready to kill, Kim had a huge smile plastered across her face and Alec looked utterly shocked.

"Well... you can't sit still look pretty because pretty is something you're not." Mia snapped, struggling to come up with an insult.

I just chuckled and shook my head. "Mia, Mia, Mia. Stupid, immature Mia. If I'm not pretty, and I'm ten times more attractive than you, where does that place you? Because I'm sure under all that makeup is a huge mess you call beauty." I said calmly and leaned back in my seat smirking at the look on her face.

She was too shocked to even choke up a response, so she just huffed and turned back in her seat.

I could see Alec glancing my way through the rearview mirror but I just ignored it only thinking my mind was messing around.

This drive wasn't so bad after all.

A special thank you to @nangels @lolok209 & @alyy_litt for sticking around and supporting this book.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT