8.

Picture of Jade and Josh...

I took forever trying to find two celebs that could pass for twins and they were the best option.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally Saturday, no school, no assignments.

Kim and I finished our math assignment by Thursday and did our homework for the weekend yesterday after school at her house.

This weekend I'm planning to relax and forget about all the drama.

"Trish! How about this one?" Jade asked holding up a skin tight blue dress that went about mid thigh.

"No way." I shook my head groaning in frustration.

"Oh come on! You're denying everything. I think you should just go naked." Josh argued throwing clothes everywhere.

I glared at him and turned to Jade.

"Can you please tell your brother to take that comment and shove it up his ass. Because if I do it, I will literally write down what he said on a piece of paper and shove it up there myself."

Kim and Jade just laughed while Josh whined like a baby.

"Ok guys move out the way let me see if I find something." I pushed Josh away and went to look for an outfit in the dump I call my wardrobe.

I seriously need to clean in here.

"With pleasure." Josh mumbled and went to sit on my bed with Kim and Jade.

I ignored his dumb ass and began my dangerous journey to find an outfit.

After some time I found something that I thought would be presentable enough for the party.

"How about this?" I asked holding up my chosen outfit.

A plain black fitted crop top, paired with a white leather jacket and high waisted ripped jean shorts. The shorts was black while the ripped areas and loose threads on the bottom of the pants were white. I also grabbed my white thigh high boots.

Kim and Jade squealed while Josh flailed his arms like a maniac trying to mimic them making his voice high pitched.

They just pushed him off the bed and walked over to me.

"This outfit is hot!" Kim exclaimed squealing again.

"Yeah I totally agree. Alec is going to be eye raping you whole night. Just make sure to dance with other guys so he gets jealous." Jade snatched the outfit and placed it neatly on my bed.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not trying to impress Alec. He's a bitch and annoys the shit out of me."

Kim and Jade gave me an are you kidding me look and I just rolled my eyes.

Kim put a hand on my shoulder and talked like I was dumb. "We're not stupid Trish. Well, Josh is but-"

"Hey! I'm not stupid. Your face is stupid." He defended.

"See what I mean?" Kim rolled her eyes and continued. "Anyway, but my point is, we see how awkward you and Alec were at lunch. He will be looking at you then you will glance at him but quickly look away when you see he's already looking and blush. You two just need to kiss or something and put an end to this sexual tension."

By this point my jaw was on the floor, eyes wide open.

Josh was laughing his ass off on the floor while Jade kept scolding him like he was a three year old.

Well, he kinda is on the inside so no arguing there.

"What the hell? The only reason Alec kept looking at me was because he's planning his revenge for what I did to him when he took my nutella and no way in hell am I kissing that thing. I only looked his way because I saw him glancing my way in my peripherals and I would obviously blush due to embarrassment cause he would see that I caught him looking." By the time I was done, I was out of breath and breathing like I had just run a marathon.

"Yes honey. You keep trying to convince yourself." Josh smirked.

"That's it!" I screamed before launching at him and jumping on his back.

I guess this came as a surprise because he fell over with me on his back.

I grabbed his ear and twisted it as hard as I could.

He was screaming like a freaking girl and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Apologise or I won't let go!" I screamed, after I had calmed down.

Kim and Jade were on their backs laughing.

Somehow, Kim ended up on Jade.

Jade was trying to push her off but to no avail as she was laughing way too hard which had her enitre body weak.

"I'm sorry!" Josh screamed, sounding just about ready to burst out in tears.

"Louder! Or I'm pulling off your precious ear!" I screamed as loudly as I could, trying to twist his ear harder.

"AHHHH OK OK AAAAHHHH I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!! PLEASE LET GO PLEASE I'M SORRY."

I let go and got off his back before grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom.

"Ok guys, I'm going to get ready since I'm the only one left to get dressed." I casually spoke and walked away.

I got a glimpse of Josh before exiting.

He held his ear, sobbing with a distraut look plastered on his face.

A chuckle escaped my lips before entering the bathroom.

Serves him right.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT