2.

Picture of Trish...

"What's up with you?" Kim asked, hanging upside down on my bed.

"Yeah, you've been awfully quiet and have been looking devastated ever since you completed that dare." Josh added with a smirk.

That's when I lost it and suddenly snapped.

"That's because I was caught doing the dare you gave me, even after I warned you about it. Now look where that got me. The badboy, Alec, saw me in my underwear in public and I couldn't even explain myself to him. I was too embarrassed. My life is ruined and it's all your fault!" With that, I fell face first onto my soft, marshmallow like matress that never fails at giving me the comfort my body desires.

I was so frustrated. I couldn't stop thinking about the possible events that may occur tomorrow at school.

"Trish, we're sorry. We didn't expect this to happen." Josh whispered.

My head snapped up in his direction and my gaze locked with his.

"How the hell could you not expect this to happen? I was literally running around naked! I seriously wouldn't be surprised if I saw a viral video of myself on YouTube or an article about some crazy highschool student running around half naked in the newspaper."

I might be over exaggerating a bit who can blame me really.

"We're really sorry." They said in unison.

I sighed.

"You know what? We have school in the morning so I'm going to bed. I think you guys should go. I'll see you tomorrow."

With that, I went under my covers without another word.

I felt Josh, Jade and Kim kiss my forehead before saying goodnight and leaving.

I might be angry at their actions but I definately don't hate them.

I never could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to my alarm playing 'this one's for you' by David Guetta and Zara Larsson.

I did my daily morning routine which consisted of me taking a bath, brushing my teeth, doing light makeup, hurriedly styling my hair, and getting dressed.

I chose to wear my faded blue jeans, galaxy crop top and galaxy pattern vans.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my backpack along with all other necessities.

Downstairs, I greeted my mom and dad before eating the breakfast that was left for me on the table.

I soon left and jumped into my grey Audi r8 Spyder and texted Kim telling her I was on my way to pick her up.

My Audi is my baby and I could never let anyone touch her.

During the drive to Kim's, I kept thinking about what could happen at school today.

No matter how hard I tried shaking the thought from my head, it just kept slipping right back in.

My mind was in such a frenzie I almost drove straight pass a red light.

When I pulled up at Kim's house she was already standing outside texting on her phone. Typical. It's her favourite thing to do.

She says its her hobby and no matter how redicilous I think that is, I support her.

"Hey asshole." She greeted as she got into the passenger seat.

"Hey shit face." I winked and drove off.

"So, I'm really sorry about yesterday. We didn't think of the consequences that may occur from you doing that dare. Please don't-"

I cut her off.

"Kim, I'm not angry," I spared a quick glance in her direction.

"Really? Because you should be. We were really stupid to make you do that." She frowned.

"Seriously it's ok. I can never stay mad at you guys. This is also my fault anyway because I chose dare at my own free will. So you need to stop with the guilt and worse yet the apologising. I love you guys."

"Awww we love you too!" She gushed.

Kim leaned over and engulfed me in a hug which resulted in the car swerving a bit.

"Ohmygosh Kim! I'm driving woman and I would really appreciate it if I could remain with this thing called life for as long as possible!"

"Oh sorry" she giggled and pulled away.

I looked at her, eyes wide then went back to concentrating on the road ahead.

I have some seriously mental friends.

"You know? It never ceases to amaze me how awesome your car is." Kim whispered looking around in awe, as she does every time she's in here.

I just chuckled and shook my head.

Kim actually assisted in getting my mind off of the possible events that may take place at school.

Well that was until my stupid mind just insisted on reminding me.

I took a deep breath as we entered the school grounds.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks, you'll be okay." Kim whispered reassuringly.

I sure hope you're right.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT