21.

We are currently sitting in a little food court stuffing our faces.

Mia is obviously staying clear of me. She's been up under Alec none stop. He seems pretty annoyed and just about ready to throw her halfway across the globe.

"Is that all she ever eats?" Jade whispered in my ear, eyeing Mia's salad sceptically.

I shrugged.

"Well, the from the looks of it, most definately."

Jade chuckled and went back to her bowl filled with food.

"Ok guys well be leaving in about two hours, don't want my mom and dad to freak out or anything." Jade announced which everyone nodded in understanding to.

Once we finished our meals we went on the last few water slides in groups, Mia excluded.

"Guys hold up. I want to go down this slide standing." Alec exclaimed grabbing our attention.

"Isn't that a bit dangerous? You heard what happened with these three idiots earlier." Josh said gesturing to Brian, Cole and the biggest idiot of the three, Caleb.

"You see the thing is, I'm not an idiot like those dumbasses."

Without thinking , I snorted in reply to his statement.

He shot me a warning look so I stepped back, putting my hands up in surrender.

Without another word, Alec slid down the slide on his feet. He did a few flips and made it to the pool without as much as a simple scratch.

Wow that was amazing.

"Show off," Caleb muttered.

When we got to the pool, Alec gave me a smug look. "What did I say?"

I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever. As Caleb said, show off."

"And now I'm saying, jealous."

Soon after, we made our way home and bid our goodbyes.

I actually had a great time today, shockingly and the drama with Mia earlier made me feel satisfied in some sick twisted way.

"So Trish can you spend another night or do you have to head home?" Jade asked.

"I'll have to call mom and ask." I said grabbing my phone.

I dialed her number and clicked the call button.

After about five rings, she picked up.

"Hi sweetie! Had fun today?"

"Yes mom today was awesome. I'm just calling to ask if I can possibly spend another night at Jade's?"

"Oh sure sweetie, once it's alright with her mom."

"Ok thanks mom love you and tell dad I love him."

"Ok bye sweetie love you too and I will."

Thank God I packed extra clothes.

After getting changed and ready for bed, I went to check my Facebook.

I noticed a message and went to read it.

When I did, my eyes widened and my heart beat quickened.

Ladiesman_Alec: Trish we need to talk. Meet me at the back of the school Monday during lunch. It's important.

I hesitated, but replied anyway.

Trishstar: uhm ok.

This is going to bother me for the rest of this weekend.

Alec why the hell do you do this to me.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT