6.

Picture if Brian...

"Come on Trish! Can you walk any slower?" Kim was rushing me with Jade at her side as they power walked to the cafeteria.

It's currently our lunch period and these two are being way too enthusiastic.

"Actually, yes I can." And with that I slowed my pace just to annoy the hell out of them.

Jade growled and Kim grabbed my hand literally dragging me.

I couldn't help but laugh all the way to cafeteria.

"Ok Jade, Trish, how do I look?" Kim asked eyeing her body and fixing her clothes.

I rolled my eyes and quickly responded.

"If I'm being absolutely honest, you look like any other hormonal teenager that just went cliff diving, then had a panic attack, then had sex but didn't shower afterwards, you just threw your clothes back on and like you just came out of-"

"Ok Trish that's enough." Jade sighed. " Just ignore her, she's being her usual sex deprived self as you can see, she hasn't had any action in a long time. You look great babe and stop worrying, you look hot no matter what."Jade reassured her.

My face dropped. "I could've done that."

They gave me skeptical looks before grabbing ahold of me so that our arms were looped together.

"Deep breaths ladies, now let's go!" Kim screamed with excitement.

I rolled my eyes and just wore a frown, ensuring Kim and Jade did not see because they would definately slap it away.

As we entered, Kim hit the doors with force, which caught us some attention.

She smirked and held her head high while I repeatedly rolled my eyes.

But eventually she noticed and stomped my foot.

"Oh come on!" I whisper yelled, but still replaced my frown with the slightest smile.

When we arrived at Alec's table, all eyes were on us.

"Hey guys" I mumbled.

Kim stomped my foot again, this time harder which came as an utter shock.

"Ah! Fuck!" I screamed a little too loudly.

Everyone's eyes snapped to me in shock.

I mumbled a quick sorry and used my hair to cover my now crimson cheeks.

"Hey guys, Trish here was nice enough to take up on your offer and sit with you."

"Oh cool! There are empty seats around the table so make yourselves comfortable." Cole replied with a small smile, still eyeing me suspiciously from my outburst.

Kim and Jade sat down pulling me with them.

There was an empty seat next to me so I put my foot up on it getting comfortable.

They guys watched me with raised eyebrows but I just shrugged and took out my lunch.

Nutella sandwich. I've been waiting all day to devour this baby. Its the only thing keeping me saint at the moment.

Just when I was about to bite into my chocolaty goodness, it was snatched out my hand and my feet were pushed to the ground rather forcefully.

My eyes widened and mouth fell.

My gaze slowly went down to my now empty hand and slowly to my legs which were now on the floor, then to the chair where a smirking Alec now sat eating my chocolate baby.

As everything slowly processed, my eyes narrowed and fists clenched.

Kim and Jade gasped knowing what was coming next.

They once messed with my nutella, and let's just say that resulted in them waiting months for their hair to grow back to its original length.

Yeah, they never made one mistake with my nutella after that unforgettable incident.

Alec took his third bite and by the time he reached half the sandwich, I screamed and jumped on him which resulted in his chair falling back and us going down with it.

I tried to ignore the tingles that ran through my entire body and the blush forming on my cheeks from our current position.

And believe me, those tingles weren't of pleasure, it was caused from the feeling of disgust.

"What the hell!" Alec exclaimed looking at me bewildered.

I ignored the outburst and twisted his nipples.

He grunted from pain in response and I took that chance to grab my sandwich.

"Never mess with a girl's nutella. Especially mine." I whispered in his ear before slowly standing and returning to my seat as if nothing happened.

I looked up to see the guys watching in astonishment and everyone in the cafeteria dead silent wearing the same facial expressions.

I just shrugged and bit into my sandwich trying to ignore all the eyes that were on me.

Alec groaned and fixed himself before returning to his seat.

I could feel his gaze burning a hole in my head but kept my eyes down, trying to ignore it.

"That was awesome!" I looked up to see it was Brian who had spoken.

"Wow Trish, you should sit at this table everyday." Caleb was literally jumping in his seat like a little kid high on sugar.

All three boys had huge grins on their faces, which in my opinion made them look stupid.

"I think I just fell in love!" Cole mumbled gazing at nothing and smiled while forming his hands into the shape of a heart.

I gave him an 'are you serious' look even though he wasn't looking my way.

Jade and Kim soon started making conversation with the guys while everyone else in the cafeteria just kept glancing at our way and whispering, probably starting rumours.

At this point, I could still feel Alec's gaze on me and I finally sighed and turned to him.

I instantly regretted my decision as I was captivated by his mesmerizing brown eyes that I couldn't find myself looking away from.

We sat there staring at each other until he leaned in close.

My breath caught in my throat and I didn't dare move.

My heart was beating so fast, I felt like it was rapping to one of Busta Rhymes' songs.

His lips were inches away from mine and just before they could touch, his head turned and went straight to my ear.

I let out the breath I had been holding, only realising how desperately I needed air back in my lungs.

"You are going to regret what you did Trish, believe me." Alec whispered, his lips brushing ever so slightly against my ear lobe.

I gulped as shivers of fear racked my body.

Alec slowly pulled back, examining the work he did on me.

He smirked in satisfaction before turning to make conversation with the others.

Oh Alec, you will be the death of me. Literally.

Amxryy

VOTE & COMMENT