Chapter Five

Calvin in the MM

A few weeks had flown by and I guess you could say we became a quintet I'd say. Ramón and I were definitely classified as best friends. And all the flirting and getting to know eachother resulted in me being Calvin's girlfriend. I was opening up more. Going out more. My life seemed to be taking a turn for the best.

"Baby, you sure you'on wanna come wit' us?" Calv asked me as his index finger tilted my chin up.

"Nah, I got shit to do babe." I sighed.

His lips leaned down to peck mine gently.

"A'ight bet, message me!"

"C'mon nigga, stop cupcakin' and let's go!" Jaymon yelled from the school gates.

"Nigga I'm comin'!" Calv turned his head to his friends then back to me.

"I'll see ya later." I smiled.

Walking out to the bus loop, I hopped on being seated by my cousin Kyla. She had slowly began to irk my nerves my entire stay with her. This bitch kept the room so unclean, putting her dirty as crusty creatures on my bed instead of using the later to climb to her bunk. She was testing my patience. One more 'gin and I was gonna blow my fucking top on her.

"So I see you hangin' with Calvin and 'em." She said.

"Mhm." I put my earphones in, scrolling the music on my phone.

"Jaymon is fine as shit."

"Okay?"

"Damn, I was just sayin'."

If you'on shut the actual fuck up.

"So now you can't speak?"

I talk very well, tú no comprende ingles?

"Rae why you actin' like you can't talk to me, gotcha' foot all up ya ass 'cause you kickin' it wit' the Calv an 'em. You probably just a fuck anyway."

You got me fucked the fucked up my nigga.

"Are you mad?" I paused my music. "It seems like you angry 'bout somethin' w'sup?" I raised my brow.

"You up here actin' self righteous like yo shit don't stink."

"Are you done? Because Cashin' Out is my shit and I'm tryna enjoy it."

She huffed and I chuckled at her playing my shit. The bus dropped us off at the stop and I walked home ahead of her. Unlocking the door, I stepped in seeing Malorie at the table in the dining room. This apartment was so weird because the first thing you walked into was the kitchen. Immediately. And there was no walls between the dining room and kitchen. But, nonetheless I was so excited to see my best friend.

"Mal!" I ran over to her engulfing her in a big hug.

"Bitch, I'm spending the night. Ma talked to Aunt Nicks and she was like it's all cool. Maybe I'll take them down to the mall tomorrow." She squealed.

In the midst of our excitement, all the electricity shit out leaving us to use god's light shining through the small windows of the basement apartment. Fuck.

"Did the power just go out?" She asked.

"My fuckin' broke ass fatha' probably forgot to pay it. He told my aunt he had the lights this month!" I sighed.

"Calm down girl it's okay. We can go for a walk or sumn. Or go to the bodega. We got allot of catchin' up to do."

Putting my shit in the room Kyla shared with me, I knocked on my aunt's door letting her know Mal and I were going for a walk.