Chapter Thirteen

Me finding out the shocking news literally was enough to bring me out of the shock and pause on reality I had put up. I was not only beaten, and raped by this nigga. I was now pregnant with his child. Well, I was. That's in the past. I was fourteen, my mom was dying, had already been in a physically and mentally abusive relationship. I'd been taken advantage of by my alleged boyfriend. I was actually not feeling my own man, but his best friend's best friend. Could my life get any more hectic?

After talking with the Doctor, he told me why I fainted. And why it was so important for me especially to take care of my body. I had a rare problem with my reproduction system that results in trouble conceiving and trouble maintaining my barring. I was likely to miscarry. Broken hearted at fourteen years old, did I ever think I'd be there. Pregnant, with my rapist's child. I had a choice to make. A decision that would also haunt me. Whether to keep the innocent life that didn't mean to be here, or get rid of the reminder of the fatal night. I chose life. The little one that was growing in my belly didn't ask to be there. I was going to be a mother under the age of eighteen. That was enough to deal with in itself. That's why it was good to have a distraction from the madness. In this case, it was Ramón.

"Baby.." He pecked at my lips.

"Hmm?" I pecked back.

His lips, those things I'd love to kiss all day. They left subtle fires across my skin everytime they touched me. He trailed his lips up to my earlobe as he flicked his tongue over my earlobe. We were home alone. Well, at my place for the most part. Kyla and them were outside the window smoking weed. But, Ramón and I were in my bed making out and touching. I loved the way he made my heart feel. My emotions ran so deep for him. I could feel myself getting even more attached to him.

"You gorgeous as fuck."

I giggled as our lips continued to lock. He pulled the covers further over us. It was pushing February and things were sorta warming up, not really. I just remember this moment. For the first time in my life, I enjoyed another person's hands on me intimately. I wanted Ramón to feel me. It was different, I'd never felt so wanted before. I've never wanted someone so much before.

"Thank you baby.." I smiled.

His hand trailed up my sweats that were now baggy on me. To my waistband. We were spooning, so I felt him underneath me. Looking into my eyes, he slid his hands in my sweats and panties. I always wore them around Ramón. I didn't stop him. His fingers traveled down to my soaking lips. I was horny as shit, no lie. I bucked my hips back against his making him groan.

"You wet as fuck mami."

I giggled because I knew that. My hand went straight into his sweats and boxers, grasping his hardened member. His fingers massaged around my nub, and I moaned beginning my stroking. Our eyes locked as we touched eachother. His other hand snaked up my hoodie into my bra, playing with my nipple. I was in bliss, and I kept my pumping at a steady pace. We weren't loud, but you could tell were enjoying it.

"Ramón.." His name rolled off my tongue.

"Tu coño es tan jodidamente mojada mami." He groaned telling me I was so wet.

"Tú eres mucho difficil papi." I replied back saying how hard he was.

Growing up in New York, Spanish is your second language. Just so happens I grew up around Dominicans. Thank you É'stephanie!

"Fuck, thas' sexy as shit yo." He groaned in my ear.

We kept messing with eachother until our bodies were giving us signs. I knew I was on the verge of having my first one. I was so excited to feel the feeling. It was crazy what he could do with his fingers. It had my toes curling. And he wasn't even inside me. I continued my strokes, gradually getting faster. I came right before him. And when he did, he uttered some unexpected shit.

"I love you.." He panted.

I know I was a lil' hoe plz don't @ me.