The Plan Unfolds

Director Coulson scanned his group of agents and folded his arms as he finished the mission specifications on apprehending their subjects: Percy Jackson, and hopefully, Annabeth Chase. "Are they any questions?"

Agent Lance Hunter, former mercenary and current pain in Coulson's butt, shot his hand in the air. Bobbi Morse, more commonly known as Mockingbird, rolled her eyes at his childish gimmicks.

"Um, yes sir," Hunter called out in a thick British accent. "Respectively, instead of this whole elaborate plan you have set up, why don't we just go knock on his front door? Knock knock, who's there, we think you're a terrorist, oh you caught me! Bob's your uncle."

Mack leaned back in his seat, resting his feet on the top of the conference table. "Lance has a point. He's just a kid, plus your plan kind of involves kidnapping the kid... you recognize we're technically not allowed to do this, right? It'd be much easier, not to mention legal, if-"

Daisy popped her gum, standing up from her leaning position on the way. "Respectively, Hunter, you're an idiot. This kid is a maybe terrorist, who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. He's a walking disaster, and you want to show up at his front door? It's probably rigged with land mines or something."

Hunter put his hands up in defense. "Hey, hey, I was just kidding. Kind of," he added dejectedly.

"Coulson has the right play," May confirmed, shutting down Q and A time. Coulson nodded in thanks before continuing. "We recognize your concern, but the worst thing we could do is have a potential criminal on the loose. This being said, we're going in with non lethals. Fitz, you have the I.C.E.R.S., yes?"

Fitz jolted up from his slouched position on the desk- he was still exhausted from all of his research and quest to find his probably dead maybe girlfriend. "Don't say that Fitz... if you think she's dead, she's dead..." Yet... he felt that he would be positive if she was alive. And he just didn't have that hope.

"Hey, Turbo. You've got the icers, right?" Mack tapped his shoulder. Fitz nodded, a little too violently to pull off as casual. He hyperactively tapped his foot on the concrete floor in an attempt to stay awake.

Coulson nodded before swiping the mission flash drive from the computer; the projector turned black. "Okay then. Bus is in the air in 10. Be ready to go."