Black and Blue

(A/N: Hey, for the purpose of non-complicating this or messing up details, can we all just go with my description of their plane, even though I'm pretty sure(a.k.a. positive) it's all wrong? Is that okay? Yep? Maybe? Okay, cool haha... thanks for dealing with this and have a great day and enjoy the read *jazz hands*)

If Agent Morse had been told to imagine chaos, then this would fit the bill.

Yelling. Metal clanging all over the place, not to mention flailing limbs. An unconscious Fitz in the corner. So much water, soaking everything.

Yeah, it was pretty much a mess. She wished that she hadn't walked in five minutes prior. Five minutes prior could be simplified to staring at the unconscious form of the admittedly attractive young suspect.

"Okay, so what's going on?" she sighed as she pushed open the doors to the downsized lab. Mack had placed the tanned, dark haired boy down on the metal operating table in the corner of the room. Coulson and Fitz leaned against the countertop, staring intently at the young man while the buff agent stood above him, with arms crossed. She opened her mouth to reiterate the question after seconds of silence, but quick-witted Daisy beat her to it.

"You guys said he was conscious," Daisy raised an eyebrow, glancing from the obviously unmoving captive to Coulson. He didn't blink.

"He was... at least, twenty seconds ago he was."

"How so?" Bobbi pushed, skeptical. Once again, the group was at a loss for explanation- mainly because their attention was pulled away by the sudden cry that worked its way out of the raven-headed teen. Silence settled over the agents as they watched Jackson's face twist in tone of fear. His breaths quickly increased; he was hyperventilating. The agents looked amongst each other in confusion. His fingers twitched, and suddenly, he sat up abruptly, the movement a stark contrast to the peaceful sleep seconds before. Sea green eyes sprung open, wild with anxiety.

They darted about, glazed and unfocused. His chest heaved as what seemed to be panic engulfed him. Bobbi's heart caught in her throat.

"Hey, hey," Mack reached out a hand, gently pressing a hand against Jackson's bare shoulder. the contact triggered something within him, and before anyone could react, the buff mechanic was sent flying into the counters behind him, sending various tools crashing to the ground. Daisy and Bobbi rushed forward to secure their subject, but they were interrupted when the teen's eyes slammed shut and a sudden roar of water filled their ears. The sink. The sink had exploded. Coulson cursed as a rainstorm beat down on them. "What the hell?!?" he shouted. Jackson scrambled backwards off of the metal, his bare feet landing haphazardly on the floor. Fitz went to grab him from behind, but with incredible speed, the teen spun around and socked him just along his cheekbone. Bobbi's anger spiked at the sound of Fitz's yelp before he crumpled to the ground.

"Jackson, stand down!" Coulson demanded. Bobbi launched herself at the boy, but couldn't land a decent punch. His reflexes were inhumanly fast, and there certainly wasn't enough room to try for a kick.

And the stupid water. It was at if it was working for the boy, finding ways to spray directly into her eyes and mouth. A spray like that of a firehose shot into her eyes, pushing her to the ground and momentarily blinding her. As she struggled to regain her sight, Bobbi hopelessly heard the door swing open, followed by the shouts of both Coulson and Daisy.

"The hell," she growled, her eyes burning.

"You okay?"

Bobbi cursed and looked up at Mack, standing up without the help of his hand. "Today is not the day I lose a battle to a seventeen year old boy," she spat, the water that continued to burst out of the sinks annoying her to no extent. How much water was on this damn plane was there, anyway? Certainly enough to flood the room three inches in fifteen seconds. Can water even pump that fast?