Dam, Shist, and a Variety of Cuss Words

Agent May stiffly holstered her gun. The girl was still screaming hysterically at her from the now unconscious boyfriend. She smirked at the girl's rather vivid vocabulary.

"Hey, kid," Mack said as he creeped toward her cautiously. May grunted as he lowered his gun, rolling her eyes as she brought hers back out into the moonlight to cover him. Chase was obviously upset and more than likely had her own weapon, pole or sword. You should never underestimate the target; Mack was too soft at times for this kind of work. Nether the less, it made her shut up.

May was frustrated with the entire situation. They had spent enough time already trying to capture two teenagers- teenagers. What they should've done was just iced the both of them from the start. Less danger for both of them and less time messing around. She was still lost at why Chase decided to drag him into the water- was she trying to drown him?

(poor Mack is just a big teddy bear that's good with an axe <3 he should call the Hephaestus cabin for his shotgun axe though)

"If he dies you're going to regret ever coming here," Annabeth stood slowly, her grey eyes gleaming like silver in the cold moonlight as she glared daggers at her, breaking her out of her thoughts. May barely had time to complete her eye roll when the girl's unnerving  eyes flicked over to Mack accusingly.

"Kid, he's not going to die; come with us and we promise everything will be fine." He attempted to soothe her.

The teen stared blankly at him before pointing down at the body lying in the sand. "Your friend here just shot him with some kind of poison. The f*** do you mean he's not going to die?"

Attempted. Attempted to soothe.

"Kid-" he tried again.

"Don't call me kid."

"Feisty," Daisy mumbled from besides May before Mack spoke again. Agent May kept her gun trained on the suspect, who she was beginning to doubt more and more despite Fitz and Daisy's research. Sure, the mystery weapon whatever was weird, but surely these two kids couldn't be terrorists.

Then again, aliens don't exist and resurrection is impossible.

Mack sighed and took another step toward her, his hands gently placed in front of him. "It's not poison. It's a tranquilizer; dendrotoxin.  He'll be fine in a few hours, give or take. But we're going. Go with Agent May and Daisy up there. Now."

"Dendrotoxin doesn't glow blue. I'm not an idiot."

"Yeah, well, special tech," Mack retorted with little patience, reaching for Chase's arm. She jumped back quickly, her tanned face steely with anger and frustration. Mack was in front of her, May with the gun up high, and Daisy was on the ground near her. Her lips moved slowly in words the agent couldn't hear. May could practically hear her brain thinking as she analyzed each one of them. Without warning, the girl took one last look at the crumpled form of her boyfriend before sprinting down the coastline. Abandoning him.

Interesting.

"I got it!" Daisy called out, excited to have a reason to use her powers in the field for once (despite Coulson's orders). Mack ran forward to intercept the girl as Daisy sent a wave of quakes around Annabeth's feet. Sand flew up into a cloud of dust, creating a strange silhouette of the girl falling in the eerie lighting.  Mack wasted no time surging forward and forcing her hands behind her back, clasping on the new pair of the practically indestructible handcuffs Fitz had just designed. He had barely gotten them on when she swung her hands up into his chin, releasing his grip. May almost winced at the click of his teeth that she heard. The girl scrambled backwards once again.