Should've Stuck to the Truth

I've seen so many truth or dare things that I wanted to write my own too! Basically a little fun before the real action starts. Haha, I feel like this is my experimentation book. Anyway, don't worry, I didn't forget Frank.

"Okay okay okay," Piper laughed as Leo's face glowed red. Who would've known that the best way to embarrass the Supreme Lord Commander Leo or whatever named he called himself was with a little kiss? Personally, she thought that he should be more afraid of Jason, if he didn't kill her first for daring him to kiss her. "Your turn, Leo."

"I really, really, like, really  hate you right now Beauty Queen. " he grumbled as he tried to rid himself of the imaginary Piper cooties with the back of his hand.

"I really, really hate you right now Leo," Jason jumped in, his blue eyes glowing angrily like coals in a fire. Leo raised his hands in surrender. "Hey, man, she asked me to."

Percy laughed at Jason's hateful expression from across the circle as he played with Annabeth's golden hair, who was resting her head on his chest as she sketched in a small brown leather sketchbook. Jason turned to glare at his friend. "You wouldn't be laughing if Leo kissed Annabeth."

Percy almost doubled over in a fit  before composing himself. "Um, yeah I would. Because  then Leo would have been brutally murdered."

"You know it," Annabeth lazily pointed a hand in the air.

Piper chucked one of Percy's muddy sneakers that had been lying on his floor at Leo. "Go, Leo!"

Leo rubbed his arm and looked at Piper in shock. "Jeez, Beauty Queen, you've got an arm on you."

Jason narrowed his eyes and threw a dirty sock at Leo's scrawny face. "You can't call her Beauty Queen."

"Hey, Percy? Do me a favor and clean up your cabin next time we come here to play truth or dare. They have too much ammunition." Leo said as he peeled the sock out of his hair before tossing it behind him. "Okay... Percabeth, you're up. Truth or dare."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "Percabeth?"

"Yeah, it's your ship name. Like, I don't know. Hazel, give me an example."

"An example of what?" she looked up.

"A famous ship name."

Hazel's golden eyes widened in confusion. "Uh... the Titanic?"

Leo smacked his forehead before sliding his hand down his face. "It's okay, I can use that. Rose plus Jack would be, like, Rack or something. So Percy plus Annabeth is Percabeth."

"Or Percy and Annabeth," Percy said skeptically. Annabeth glanced up from her sketches as she heard her name. "What?"

"They're trying to give us a ship name, or whatever its called. More like a shit name."

Hazel's nose scrunched up in disgust at the word. "Language," she scolded as everyone laughed at Percy's pun.

"It's not even a bad word," he complained before Leo took over the reigns once again. "Percabeth: truth or dare."

"Truth," Annabeth said without hesitation, just as Percy said dare. He looked down at her, exasperated. "No dare?"

She narrowed her eyes, which swirled grey in what could have been annoyance or concentration on the new Olympus building she was planning. "Last time you did a dare, you almost got killed. So no."

"I'm always about to be killed." He argued.

"No dares."

"Fine. Truth, Leo."