Chapter 2

Nicki was just finishing getting ready for dinner with drake. She was dressed in a full length blue dress that had some sequins on it. She had left her hair down but had curled it to make it look nice. She was wearing some black Giuseppe heels and a few accessories to match.

She heard a knock at the door as she checked herself in the mirror one more time. She grabbed her clutch bag and headed downstairs. She opened the door and found drake stood there in a sleek black suit with a white shirt and black bow tie.

Drake: hello there beautiful

Nicki blushed a little at his use of words.

Nicki: hello

Drake: you look stunning

Nicki: thank you. You look incredibly handsome yourself

Drake: why thank you. I do try

They both chuckled a little.

Drake: so are You ready to go my princess

Nicki: indeed I am

Drake: oh and before I forget these are for you

He pulled some pink roses from behind his back and handed them to her.

Nicki: aw thank you. My favourite

Drake: great minds think alike.

She smiled and he returned it. She went and placed the roses in a vase with some water before heading back to him.

Drake: right shall we head off

Nicki: we shall

She took her hand and kissed it before leading her out and taking her to his car.

-

Nicki and drake were now at an Italian restaurant where they were at in a quiet corner of their own. They had just placed their orders and were now waiting patiently for their food.

Drake: so nicki. Tell me a bit about yourself

Nicki: what would you like to know

Drake: well let's start with the basics then shall we

Nicki: okay well you already know my name and age. I live here in Malibu California and I'm a drama teacher at Malibu High. Now tell me a bit about you

Drake: well I live in Toronto Canada and I'm a business man. I have a few clubs in some of the states and I also have a few shared business'.

Nicki: so as you said you live in Toronto,

Drake: yes

Nicki: how often do you come down to Cali

Drake: I'm here a few times a month. It really depends on what I need to sort out between business' and people that I need to meet up with.

He reached over the table and took her hand into his.

Drake: but if we ever became anything then I would consider being down here more or maybe even moving here

Nicki blushed a little at the way he spoke to her and how soft his words were.

Drake: it all depends

He smiled at her and gave her a discreet wink.

Nicki: it does all depend

Just then the waiter returned with their food.

-

Nicki and drake were now on their way back to drakes hotel as they both wanted to spend more time together...

They were now in the elevator on the way to his room.

Nicki: trust you to get a room on the top floor

Drake: it's got an amazing view.

Just then the elevator stopped and the light went off.

Nicki: what was that

Drake: looks like we're stuck.

Nicki: great

Drake: well let's just see how long we'll be stuck for

He got out his phone and turned on the torch. Nicki also did the same on hers. They both had no signal so knew they would just have to wait...

Nicki and drake had been stuck in the elevator for about an hour now. They were sat in one of the corners with nicki cuddled close to drake. In the hour they had started getting to know even more about each other.

Nicki drew aimless patterns on his chest as he ran his hand through her hair.

Nicki: how long do you long do you think we'll be stuck in here for

Drake: maybe another 24 hours

She giggled a little.

Drake: just know we're not using this elevator again.

Nicki: agreed

He leaned down and kissed her forehead. She looked up at him and smiled.

Nicki: you can kiss me properly if you want to

He didn't hesitate and leaned down and let his lips touch hers. The kiss was short and brief and the both smiled at each other as they pulled away. She just let her head continue to rest on his chest as he let his arms resume their position around her.

Nicki: so when do you go back to Toronto

Drake: on Tuesday

Nicki: so when will I get to see you again :(

Drake: well I can see you in the afternoon tomorrow as you probably have work

Nicki: yeah I do

Drake: so I'll be free all day apart from most of the morning so I'll come and take you out tomorrow around 4:30 ?

Nicki: yea that's fine

Drake: good good. We'll talk about the rest when we get there yes

Nicki: okay

Just then the lights came on and the elevator started moving again.

Drake: looks like we're off.

They both stood up but held hands with fingers interlocking.

The doors opened and standing waiting by the doors was the manager and a few other people.

Manager: Mr. Graham we are very sorry about this incident. We were sure that it was fine this morning

Drake: it's fine. Don't worry about it

Manager: are you sure is there anything we can get you

Drake: I'm sure and can I have a bottle of white wine sent to my room please

Manager: sure. The usual ?

Drake: yes please

He sent one of the other workers off to get the wine. Drake gave them a reassuring smile before walking off to his room.

Nicki: wow

He chuckled a little

Drake: what

Nicki: just the way they were all like bowing down to you.

Drake: it's because they don't want me to leave a bad report or move to a different hotel.

Drake went into the living room of his suite and took off his jacket. He turned on the TV as he undid the top two buttons of his shirt. He took a seat on the couch and patted the spot next to him for nicki to come and take a seat. She did as he asked.

Drake: look at me being rude. Would prefer to be in something more comfortable.

She nodded.

He got up and took her hand and lead her to his room. He went into his suitcase and took out one of his T-shirts and passed it to her. He also had a pair off leggings.

Drake: they're my sisters but I'm sure you'll fit them.

He winked at her and she smiled.

Drake: I'll be in the living room

if you need me.

-

Drake and nicki were now sat on the couch cuddled up with a glass of wine each. They were watching the real husbands of la. Nicki was starting to get a bit tired and drake could tell. He decided to run his hands through the ends of her hair softly. He also started singing to her which helped to relax her.

Nicki: you didn't tell me you could sing

Drake: not many people know

Nicki: you have to sing to me more

She let out a little yawn

Drake: I will

It wasn't long before she feel asleep. He took all of her stuff and carried her down to his car. He managed to get her in and put her seat belt on without her waking up...

He found her keys in her purse and unlocked the door to her house , taking her stuff in with him. He then went and took her out of the car and put her it her bed. He made sure to take off her leggings and tucked her in. He kissed her forehead before Leaving.

Drake: goodnight beautiful...

------------------

Comment leave a response and vote ! Thanks for reading and make sure to share with others who may enjoy the book

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X