Chapter 4

Nicki was making her way to her car. She had just finished work and was now about to make her way home. She had spent most of her day thinking about drake. She kind of missed him already and was surprised that two day had sparked off something between them.

She saw some of the other teachers looking at something that was in the car park but she couldn't be bothered to look. As she approached her car she unlocked it and put her stuff in the passenger side, before taking off the letter that had been attached to her windscreen.

Look behind you xo

She followed what the note had said and found drake stood leaning against his car with a pink rose in hand. She smiled as he looked up at her and did the same. She then realised that everyone had been looking at the Bugatti Veyron he had decided to bring with him.

He walked over to her and gave her the rose. She blushed a little as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her Into an embrace. She got a few glares from the female staff and she wasn't sure whether it was what drake had done or drake himself.

Drake: I couldn't leave without saying goodbye

He kissed her cheek before looking back into her eyes. They had drawn looks from others in the car park.

Drake: I've been thinking about you all day and I'm sure I'm going to struggle for the next 3 days

Nicki: me too. Wait ...

Drake: yeah 3 days

Nicki: you're coming back on Friday

Drake: nope. But you're coming to Toronto with any two friends for the weekend

Nicki: who said I didn't want to bring my Man

Drake: I did. Because I'll already be there

They both smirked as he leaned down and kissed her. She accepted and returned the kiss.

Nicki: when are you leaving

Drake: 7:30pm

She nodded.

Drake: come on. And I'm gonna need you to look after something while I'm gone so you better start practising.

Nicki: what's that

He took her keys out of her hand and handed her his. She smirked.

Nicki: you trust me way too much

Drake: I was thinking the same thing.

He kissed her forehead before going and getting in her range as she went and got settled in his Bugatti. She received a few looks of envy but ignored them all before driving away.

-

Nicki and drake were now just out on a walk spending the last hour drake had together.

Nicki: Brey

Drake: yeah

Nicki: you never told me you could sing

He chuckled a little as he though if an answer to her question.

Drake: well it's nothing I really take seriously, I guess I just

He couldn't figure out how to finish the sentence.

Nicki: sing when you feel like expressing yourself through music

He looked at her and gave her a small smile.

Drake: yeah

She returned the smile to him. There was something about him that just stood out to her. Something that made her feel like she was in teenage relationship all over again. Something that made her want to be with him that little bit more.

Drake on the other hand was already set on a future with her. There was something about her that just made her his perfect woman. No doubt about it , for him it was love at first sight and he hoped if not already that nicki would also gain mutual feelings.

-

Nicki was now at the airport dropping drake off.

Nicki: aw I don't want you to leave :(

Drake: aw it's okay. I'll see on Saturday morning won't i.

Nicki: that's so far away though

Drake: no it's not. Don't think about it too much and it will be here before you know it. Trust me.

He walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her small frame. He chuckled to himself.

Drake: stop pouting. It'll be here before you know it

He placed a small peck in her pouted lips causing them to form a smile. He leaned down and gave her a proper kiss.

Drake: I'll see you on Saturday

Nicki: see you Saturday.

With that he detached himself from her and went to board his plane. She just stood smiling to herself before heading back outside to his car and driving home.

-

Nicki was now sat on her laptop browsing through her Facebook news feed. She had many posts on her wall asking about the buggati and who drake was. She chuckled at some of the question.

She decided she would text Candi and TT and let them know they would be joining her. Lauren was on a business trip so it made it easier to decide who would come along with her.

Make sure you're bag is packed for Saturday ! We're flying to Toronto -Nicki

Are we ?-TT

What ?! -Candi

Yes drake got us business class tickets for Friday evening so make sure you're ready. -Nicki

With that she got herself settled in bed. She decided to send drake a message.

Hope you arrived safely and had a good flight. Sleep tight. Missing you already X -Nika💕

--------------

5 comments please! Thank you x

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X