Epilogue

Nicki smoothed out the white dress she was wearing. Her and Drake we attending an end of year party at the school she worked at which was a party in a manor, but you had to turn up dressed to impress and everyone from students to teachers were welcome. Her and Drake had chosen black and white as their colour theme. She was dressed in a fitted black and white dress which shaped her body figure nicely and also showed her early stage bump. She smiled now impressed with her outfit.

Drake: You look beautiful

She blushed slightly at his comment. Even though they had been together over a year now, he still managed to find a way to make her feel like they had just started dating.

Nicki: Thank you 

She watched as he straightened out his tux in the mirror. He had now started spending much more time in LA with her andonly really left th state when it was something important. He made his way over to her and placed a kiss on her cheek before taking her hand.

Drake: You ready to go

Nicki: Yeah

He held her hand as they walked down the stairs together. He grabbed the keys and made sure to set up the alarm system before heading out. He opened the door for her and made sure she was settled in before going to get in on his side. He didn't normally drive his phantom around but it suited the occasion so he did. He had bought it recently after selling a couple of his sports cars due to the now expected arrival of a baby.

Drake: do you think they're gonnaquestion me like they did the last time

Nicki: They probably will and today you have the girls too, they have a lot to ask you

Drake: great 

They laughed together and continued their drive. Due to the fact that the night was still young, everyone was still waiting to see what cars people arrive in and it just happened o be that Nicki and Drake were one of the last couples to arrive and of course their car recieved plenty of attention. He went and parked it as everyone watched. He walked over to nickis side of the car and opened the door for her to get out. She did just that and he took her hand into his to be her guidance. He made sure to lock thecar before walking with her to where they found everyone else waiting for the next arrival.

Sherika: Talk about stealing the scene

Viola: And The look sexy AF too

Nicki and Drake just laughed at her comment.

Nicki: Why thank you girlies. The king and queen have to arrive in style

She looked at drake who smiled at her.

Thembi: I'm loving your dress to.

Nicki: Again thank you, So are ou going to introduce me to these lovely fellas 

Sherika: Well this is Clyde and He's my boo thang

Viola: This is Cam'ron

Thembi: And This Michael

They all exchanged hellos and let themselves get familiar with the situation before all going off to find a table outside where they sat together and enjoyed the atmosphere of the night.

-

Nicki and Drake just stood outside as everyone else was inside enjoying the music. They looked out at the lake that was glimmering in the moonlight. 

Drake: tonights been a good night

Nicki: it really has

Drake: Dance with me

He reached out his hand as she took it. They slow danced together to the music that was playing from inside but could be heard clearly outside. She rested her head on his shoulder as he rested his on hers.

Drake: I heard theres gonna be fireworks tonight

Nicki: Really? where did you hear this

Drake: Around

Everyone was slowly making their way outside not wanting to miss Drake's planned surprise. Nicki and Drake just stood together and went back to looking at the night sky.

Drake: You know theres something i've been wanting to ask you

Nicki: Really whats that 

Just as she said that fireworks went off. She looked up now surprised by something she wasn't at all expecting. She watched as 'Marry Me?' Came up into the sky. Drake moved away from her slightly before getting down on one knee and presenting her with a ring. She just covered her mouth and tried to stop herself from crying.

Drake: Nic, I bet you knew this time was fast approaching. We've been together over a year now and i don't think i've ever been happier in a relationship. You've given me everything I've ever asked for and more and the last thing you can do to complete it all for me is answer this one question. Nicki Baby, Will You Marry Me?

------------------------------

The End. Thanks For The Support and joining me in writing this book. Your support always helps me to carry on and i dont think i can thank you enough.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X