Chapter 19

Drake put on his balaclava before picking up the machine gun that was sat on the passanger seat of his car. He looked at the timeon his phine before putting it back down and waiting for Sean to make the first move. He watched as it flashed indicating a message. 

You have 5 minutes - Sean

He sent out the group message to his guys before stepping out of the car. He watched as they all got out of their cars and walked over to him.

Drake: Everyone knows where they're meant to be yes

Guys: Yes

Drake: Lets go

They walked as a group to the warehouse. It took them a few minutes but it was better than arriving with their cars. They decided to take the back entrance as they had already seen Sean and his crew by the front. They all went off in their seperate directions leaving wayne to be the first to make a move. He walked on his own and when he had a good range fired the first few shots at Joe. He watched s they all panicked as Joe fell to the floor holding his leg which was now bleeding severly.

Felix:where did that come from

August: No idea

Sean wasnt at the scene as he had gone back into the warehouse after sensing something wasn't right. Drake had followed him in as the other guys went after Joe, Felix and August. He watched as he reached into his pocket to unlock the door to the room that nicki was in.

Sean: Nicki Baby

Drake ran up behind him and swung a punch causing him to fall straight onthe floor, but sea wasnt one to go down easy. He got up and returned the attack on drake and they went on as the both of them just fighting. Drake got the upper hand and pinned sean to the floor as he swung contnuous punches across his face. Sean was lucky to have Drake pulled off of him by Baby and Wayne or else Drake would've most likely killed him there and then. They struggled to keep him off of him but just about managed.

Wayne: He's had enouh drake

Drake: You feel sorry for him

Wayne: Thats not what i said. There bigger worries than him

They let him go before picking up sean and taking him out leaving drake to find nicki. He found her in a corner whimpering as she sat with her hands tied behind her back and her eyes and mouth covered. He removed her arms from the tie they were in and undid the blind fold and removing the tape from her mouth. She was tense at first but once she saw it was him she broke down in tears.

Drake: it's okay nic. I'm here now, its okay. 

He just held her in his arms as she cried. He placed a kiss on her forehead and just watched as she tried to calm herself down.

Nicki: what took you so long brey

Drake: I'm sorry babe. I just had to make sure it was done right. Its okay, I'm here now and i will never, let him get anywhere near you again. Ever

She just continued to cry.

Drake: come on, lets go. 

She winced as she tried to get up.

Drake: are you okay

She didnt answer his question and instead tried fighting against the pain between her legs.

Drake: Nicki, what did he do to you

She just looked at him as the tears continued to stream her face. He clenched his jaw, before taking a deep breath and getting up. He picked her up before carrying her out of the warehouse and back outside where he found his guys with August, Joe, Felix and Sean all kneeling on the floor with guns to their heads to stop them from moving. The guys could already tell Drake was beyond pissed.

Noah: What are we doing them

Drake: Whatever you want, I couldn't care less... I'm Leaving it to Wayne to Decide

They watched as he continued to walk away from the building withnicki clinging to him and his arms tight around her. At this point she felt the safest she had done in the past couple of days. She knew that from this point nward he would almost never let her out of his sight and would always be there to protect her.

Drake: I love you okay baby

She nodded before replying.

Nicki: I love you too 

-

Drake was sat in his room on his bed as he waited for nicki. She was in the en suite and all he could hear were light whimpers that were being overpowered by the sound of the water running in the shower. It hurt him to see her like this and there was no one else to blame but himself. He got up and slowly walked into the en suite and disrobed before getting into the shower with her. He gently wrapped his arms around her and placed his head on her shoulder. She relaxed into his strong hold as he began singing to her.It helped to calm her down and it was just about all she needed right now.

Drake: Cause you're a good girl and You know it, You act so different around me, Cause you're a good girl and You know it, I know exactly who you could be. Oh just Hold On We're Going Home...

-------------------------------

An Epilogue... Thats All You Have Left.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X