Chapter 9

The last shot was fired. Pink Painted splattered all over Noah signalling the girls' victory. They all came out of their hiding places with Abel joining them all proud of his winning shot.

Nicki: Yas

Ashley: We Won!!

they all cheered and high-fived as the guys just shook their head.

Abel: I guess being a girl wasn't so bad

Courtne: Girls are always better

Drake: yeah whatever

Nicki: dinners on you guys

Girls: Aye!!

Noah: fine. where we at

Ashley: How about we meet at Red Lobster for 7 that's an hour and a half from now

Everyone agreed. They all went and got changed before heading to get ready in their separate directions.

-

Nicki and Drake had just arrived back at Nickis. They were in Nickis room preparing to take a shower.

Nicki: You gonna shower with me

Drake: You sure

Nicki: As long as nothing happens then I'm okay with it. I mean we've seen it all anyway

Drake: Fair enough. I see no reason to object

Nicki: come on then

they headed into Nickis en suite and turned on the shower while they disrobed. Nicki walked into the shower first with Drake following shortly behind. They bathed for the first 10 minutes before Nicki turned to face Drake. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her backside making her moan. he placed kisses on her neck before whispering to her.

Drake: let me have a little fun

Nicki: Brey... we said nothing would happen.

Drake: but its nothing new. you've experienced it before

Nicki: I dunno. we don't wanna be late and I'm not trusting our time

Drake: stop making excuses. its about 6 meaning we have about an hour till we need to be there.

Nicki: yeah but we're probably gonna end up late.

Drake: we both know I can make you cum in less than 5 minutes

She watched as he got to his knees putting one of her legs over his shoulder. He kissed her inner thighs before putting her other leg over his shoulder, once she was balanced.

Drake: Just Relax

-

Nicki and Drake arrived at red lobster where they found everyone else arriving too. They all greeted each other before heading indoors to take their seats on their table. After ordering their drinks they engaged in a group conversation.

Ashley: So you two, where about did you cone across each other

Drake: well, it was the night I had that meeting with the owners of Nite Lite about me buying shares of their club and she kind of just caught my attention.

Noah: and if you caych Drakes attention then you know you're special

the whole table agreed and Nicki just blushed slightly.

Courtne: I have a question

Drake: and that is

Courtne: What if it was the other way round and Drake had caught nickis attention