Chapter 12

Nicki had just Arrived in Toronto and was ready to carry put her and Andreas plan.  Her and Drake had talked through text, but it wasn't the same and she was glad that she could finally see him. She got into the Maybach that was awaiting to pick her up as Andrea had organised it with Drakes guys so Nicki could get to his safely without him finding out.

Once she arrived at his she went and used the spare key he had given her to get in. It was silent just as she thought and she guessed no one was home. She made her way up the stairs before going into his bedroom and letting herself relax on his bed. She sighed , before looking at the clock. It was 3:42. She had exactly 3 hours and 48 minutes until he would leave his office and it would take him a 12 minute drive to get home.

Nicki: Let the games begin ...

-

Nicki put her curlers down and looked at herself in the mirror. She had finally completed her look at had to admit she liked how she looked. The Lingerie Andrea has forced her to get was quite revealing but she knew Drake was going to love it. She turned and admire her rear view in the red thong she was wearing. Luckily her stomach was toned from all the working out she had been doing or she would have had to rethink the outfit. Her chest was only just covered in the tight red bra she was in that tied together with a little red bow at the front.

Nicki: I Do look sexy.

She took her red robe that finished just by her backside and brought her hair over to her left shoulder. She stepped into her Black Louboutin pumps just as the door opened downstairs. She left her robe undone before stepping out of drakes room making sure everything was set for later. She walked down the stairs and Drake couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Nicki: Daddy's Home. I missed you Papi.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a kiss on the corner of his lips. His hands Cautiously found their way to her waist as she looked him in the eyes. She gave him a small smile before let her hands make their way to his arms, before slowly moving his hands. 

Nicki: You go and take a shower and I'll get dinner set

She kissed his cheek before moving away from him and letting him head off while she went to get there dinner on the table as she had already made it earlier. Drake was still speechless and words couldn't even explain how he felt right now but he knew there was so much more to come and he hadn't seen the half of it...

Once he got out of the shower and was dressed he made his way downstairs, continuing to follow the rose petals that marked his path. The lights in the house were all dimmed and there to set the mood. He walked into the kitchen and found nicki filling their glasses with some red wine as their plates awaited them.on the table.

Nicki: Care to join me.

She took a seat on the table and he took one opposite her.

Nicki: How was work

Drake: Same Old.

Nicki: Talk to me.

He sighed.

Drake: well the guys think they have it all sorted and that our new club will be on its feet soon, but I feel like something's gonna go wrong. I dont know why but I just have this feeling of you know like

Nicki: uncertainty

Drake: yeah. but maybe its just me

Nicki: Never think like that cause there's always the guilt if something does go wrong. Like you don't wanna end up sitting there like what if I had done this or what if- you know

Drake: Yeah, I just dunno what I'm gonna do about it all

She reached over the table and took his hand into hers before interlinking their fingers.