Chapter 8

Nicki just looked back at him. She didn't really know how to respond to what she had been told. She wanted to say it back but she didn't think she was ready. She had strong feelings for drake but she didn't know how strong they really were.

Drake: you don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know

He leaned down and kissed her and of course she accepted it. It was the way in which they changed the subject because Nicki wanted to speak no more of the subject.

-

The next morning Nicki awoke to the smell of breakfast and the sound of her alarm going off. she smiled remembering that drake had come over the night before. She got up and made her way to her ensuite bathroom to do her daily routine. once she was our of the shower and dressed she made her way downstairs to find drake stood in only his boxers with a cup of coffee in one hand and his phone in the other.

Nicki: I could get used to this

Drake: morning Miss Maraj.

Nicki: morning Mr Graham. I see you're an early bird

Drake: you could say that

She took a seat and now enjoyed the love heart shaped pancakes he had made for her.

Nicki: thought they only did this in movies

Drake: I guess not

Nicki: reminds me a bit of Lauren and Dominic

Drake: think like a man

she nodded and they both smirked at each other.

Nicki: so where are you headed today

Drake: well I'm gonna take you to work in my beautiful Bugatti then I'm gonna head to OVO which is about an hour from here to make sure everything's straight and that the workers are doing their job then I'm gonna go to Crown of Thorns and see how everything is down there and sign for an order which is arriving early then I should be back here for about 2pm and I'll have a little surprise prepared for when you finish work.

Nicki: busy day

Drake: you can say that again

Nicki: you gonna tell me what that surprise is

Drake: nope, let's just say it involved you meeting some of my friends and also a bit of competition

Nicki: so its an outing

Drake: Indeed so

Nicki: what kind

Drake: one that involves teams

Nicki: will you tell me if I guess

Drake: nope

Nicki: please

Drake: it has to stay a surprise

with that he went off to get dressed since he had taken a shower earlier. When he returned his dresses in a smart and sleek fitted black suit with a fitted white shirt, skinny black tie and smart black shoes. Nicki looked him up and down and bit her lip.

Drake: like what you see

Nicki: I do.

They both chuckled before making their way to the Bugatti. Drake of course helped Nicki with all of her being the gentleman he was. Once they were settled they made their way to drop Nicki off. They arrived at the school and of course got many looks due to the teenagers who were hanging around outside the school. They made their way to the car park where fake parked the car before stepping out to take her stuff to her room. he made sure to lock his car due to the many looks it was getting. when they got to nick is room they found Star, Khaliyah, Breaire and Aliyah just sat in there waiting for their lesson as they usually did. They didn't say anything and instead just watched Nicki and Drake all passing smirks between them.