Chapter Sixteen

He pulled the sword out from his back before dropping to the ground. I looked up to see a smirk plastered on a certain asshole's face before falling to the ground with a cannon boom. I kneeled next to Louis and cupped his cheek. His face was twisted in agony and I couldn't stand it. Let this be a dream I kept saying in my mind, but nothing happened. I watched as Louis quick led became more and more drained. "You know I love you, right princess?" Louis asked in a hoarse voice. I nodded as the tears started to flow. "That will never change. Ever. You are my one true love and it'll stay like that no matter what happens. I'm glad I get to spend my last minutes with only you and the baby".

He smiled lightly before placing a hand on my stomach. I didn't get what he was saying at first but realized what he was saying. I stared at him in shock as he nodded. "You've been getting sick every morning since it happened. You keep talking about different foods for no reason and your emotions are out of whack" he continued. I shook my head and stared at where his hand was, not wanting to believe it. How will I raise it without him? Better yet...how will I go on without him?

"No" I simply said, looking into his precious jewels. "If you go, I'm going too" I whispered. His eyes widened in alarm as he shook his head. I kissed him deeply before grabbing the sword next to him. "This is what I what" I whispered with my forehead to his. he tried grabbing it out of my hands but he was too weak. I turned away and made indents on my wrists until I saw bright red liquid. I kept on until I was feeling light headed and turned back to him. "I'm not strong. I can't go on without you. Yes, I have my mom, Niall, and his mom, but I won't have you".

He nodded with the most scared look I've ever seen on anyone. I hugged Louis and laid down holding him close to me. He kissed me and wouldn't stop. I could feel his breathing slow and mine too. This was it. I don't think there could have been a more perfect death. In the arms of your loved one, the breeze breathing on your skin as you kiss each other goodbye. I will remember his perfect blue-green eyes, the way they stared into my soul with love and lust. His hands and how they held me close when I needed him and how they were part of the best night I've ever had in the little wooden cabin. How his hair moved with the breeze and showed his personality perfectly, messy yet perfect in every way. As my life slipped away, I thought of all the smiles of people I lost. My father, Sage, Niall, my mother, and Louis. I'll see them soon enough, some later than others. I felt the wind pick up dramatically as I kissed away my last feelings and I could feel no more.