Epilogue

"Sage! Jacob! Hurry up we don't want to be late!" I called through the house. Soon a blonde girl with blue-green eyes appeared from the staircase. "Coming mommy!" she yelled getting her shoes on. A boy the same age with brown crazy locks and bright blue eyes full of energy ran to the door. "Mommy let's go let's go let's go!" he yelled trying to reach the doorknob. Once Sage was ready I opened the door for him and watched him run across the front yard, his sister quickly following behind. I walked behind them towards the town center where a crowd was starting to form. After ten minutes of waiting five boys ran out onto a small stage. Everyone around me started cheering and clapping as I held onto the jumping children in front of me. I watched as my best friend and husband ran around the stage with their idiot friends making complete fools of themselves. "How is everyone tonight?" Liam called into the crowd, making the crowd give me a headache. "I have an announcement to make!" Louis called into his microphone. "My beautiful wife and best friend Sydney, is pregnant!" he screamed. I laughed as everyone cheered and a few gave me hugs and congratulated me. "I'd like to dedicate our next song to her and our wonderful family, who I love so much" he said, making my heart swoon like it always does. They started singing 'Everything About You' with Louis' eyes never leaving mine. I still can't believe after all this time he still loved me and made my heart skip beats. Our children were just like him, full of energy and craziness. Even though those games were just the worst thing to ever happen to us, they were also the best. Without them we would have never been together and fallen in love. Hank visits everyday bringing toys for the kids and eats dinner with us and the boys. Niall met a lovely girl and he's planning on tying the knot soon. My mom focuses on teaching these days and Maura bakes at the local bakery. Louis' sisters love coming over and playing with the kids. His mom started a hospital and cares for the babies there. I don't think our life could be any more perfect and I hope it never changes, ever.