Dean Winchester x Reader Imagine: Changes

"Finally..." I mumbled to myself as I finished putting on my shoes. I was getting ready for a hunt when Sam came up to me.
  "Hey (Y/N)-....what are you wearing?" He asked confused.
  "My hunting clothes..."
  "Those aren't your hunting clothes..."
   "Sam...you're confusing me."
   Just then Dean walked in and Sam just sighed. "You two are so clueless...it's not even funny." Dean and I just exchanged looks. "Did you  not see the dress in your room (Y/N) and the tux in your room Dean?" Dean and I both realized what hunt we were doing.
  I ran back to my room and Dean ran to his. When I closed my door I slowly unzipped the bag that enclosed my dress. It was beautiful.
   It was a blue tight form fitting dress with lace over the shoulder sleeves. Sam also set out black heels.
   I put on the dress and heels. I also put my hair in a fancy side braid bun thing.
   I stepped in front of my full-length mirror and looked at myself. I realized I'd never worn a dress before. Not even as a little girl. With my mom a hunter, my sister and I never went into public so we always wore pants.
   I noticed all my flaws...my thighs were a bit chubby, my stomach had some extra skin on it...I couldn't do this. I can't wear this dress. I can't play this part well enough.
    "(Y/N)? You okay in there?" I heard Sam knock on the door.
     "Yeah...just adjusting to the dress." I said trying not to cry as I could see some of the scars from my past.
     Dean would never want to go out into public with me. Ever.
     I looked at myself again noticing more and more that I wasn't the person I thought I was.
     My feet barely fit into the heels Sam out and the dress just didn't compliment me. At all. In any way. Shape. Or form.

   But this was a job...so I took a deep breath and stepped outside my door frame.
   Sam stood there in awe.
"Is Dean ready?" I said trying to play it cool.
   "Yeah..come here." He said leading me over to Dean.
     Dean was fiddling with his cufflinks and I just stood there. Dean looked up and his eyes roamed me. My face went up in flames and then his eyes met mine. They were full of shock. Probably because I looked terrible. He just stood there staring at me...for what felt like forever.
     "R-ready?" Dean stumbled his words , breaking the long awkward silence as he took my arm and lead me out to the Impala. This was going to be a long night of shame.

   As Dean and I entered the bunker, he stopped me and looked at me.
     "(Y/N)? You wanna know something?" I sighed. "I was staring at you earlier because you looked beautiful...you are always beautiful." He grabbed my face, "don't think anything different..." He touched my knee where a scar from my past was located. "Never think anything less then that. I couldn't take my eyes off you...." He smiled at me. "Promise?" I nodded. "No...say it."
  "I promise." I mumbled.
   "Alright...now it's late and you need sleep." He went to his room and I went to mine.
    I don't know what just happened...but it was nice.