Jensen Ackles x reader: Music Part2

(Your P.O.V.)
"You'll be fine." I said as I straightened Jensen tie.
He sighed again and grabbed my hands. "What if they don't like me? I mean, what if they don't want you marrying an actor." He was being so worrisome and it was kind of adorable.
"You'll be fine. I promise." I pecked his cheek and he looked at me, his expression still showing nervousness.
"It's 6:30, we should get going." I said grabbing my purse. "I'll be right there to help." I flashed him a smile and saw him ease up a bit.

"(Y/N)! Sweetie!" My mom ran up to us as soon as we walked through the doors to the banquet hall.
She hugged me tightly before I could even move.
"Who's this handsome man?!" My mom put her hands on her hips and hunched over looking at Jensen. His hand clenched around mine. That gave me my cue to jump in.
"This is Jensen. My fiancé." I said and his grip loosened.
"Well, Jensen. Come join us all!" My mom started walking and we went to the banquet room my parents had reserved for planning our wedding.
"(Y/N)!" My dad hugged me. "You just grow up so fast don't you?" He changed his line of sight to Jensen. "Hello."
I squeezed Jensen's hand. "Hello Mr.(Y/L/N). I hope that you don't mind that I'm marrying you're daughter." I saw the worry in his eyes as he looked towards me.
"I don't mind. Come sit."
I nodded at him and mouthed:"You're fine.".
He sat next to me on the end of the table.
That evening I picked out all of my bridesmaids, and flower girl. Jensen and I picked out colors and themes.

Afterwords, we went back to his house and changed.
My phone rang.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey, (Y/N)! How are you guys over there?" It was Jared. He called seeing if we had wanted to come over. Of course I said yes and drive over. It was perfect timing because Jensen was going to ask him to be his best man anyway.

   We arrived and A girl with long black hair and brown eyes, hugged me. She was a lot shorter than Jensen. But only about an inch or two shorter than me.
     "You must be (Y/N)!" She smiled. She must be Jared's wife.
    "Yes I am!" I said returning the smile.
    "I'm Gen. Jared's wife." She shook my hand and led Jensen and I into the main room of their house. Why do all these actors have huge houses. They get paid way too much.
     "Jensen! (Y/N)!" Jared came up to us and brought us into a huge hug.
      "There's the man that made my dream come true!" I said when he released us. If Jared hadn't of come up to me in the restaurant, I wouldn't be where I am now.
       "Who me?" We all laughed at his attempted joke.
       "Oh! Jared! Speaking of that. I wanted to ask you something." Jared perked up.
       "Yeah?!"
       "Will you be my best man?" Jared hugged Jensen hard and Gen and I watched and Jared almost broke into tears.
       "I would be honored." Jared sniffled after they released the hug.
        "No need to be emotional." Jensen said slapping Jared's back.
      We hung around with them and had dinner.
    "Thank you guys so much." I said ready to walk out the door.
     "No problem, Jensen is always fun and with you, it's always great to see you guys." Jared said.
     "It was great to meet you!" Gen said.
     "It was wonderful to meet you as well!" I replied.
    Jensen and I left and drove back to his house.

   (Later that night)
   "Jensen, I can't wait to be yours." I whispered to him through the darkness.
   "I can't wait to see you become mine, to see you walk down that isle. To start my new life with you." He kissed my forehead.
     "I love you." I said.
     "I love you too." He whispered back.
  --------------------------------------------

A/N: so I know this one is short, but I was wanting to put something up before my new one that I'm pretty proud of! I can't wait for you guys to see it! I'll give you guys a little sneak peak: it's a part two of Jensen x reader: Comicon! I came up with an idea after I watched a panel. You guys will see when it goes up.
  Anyway, this A/N has gotten long so I'll go now... Bai guys!