Misha Collins X reader:Gishwhes

This is how they do your hair and makeup!^

A/N: Another idea by Liz! On the Amino app and she's awesome! Thanks Liz for all these ideas!!😆
(Btw: Misha can be any age you want him to be and he's not married, imma say he's 29 but he looks like he does now...doesn't matter what you imagine him as...)
----------------------------------------------
(Misha's P.O.V.)
Gishwhes Day 1!

I was on the Gishbus with the cast. We were waiting for some new girl and her name was (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I'd never heard of her. But she was coming to join the Gishwhes crew and to be a special guest star on the Season 12 premiere.
There was a knock on the door and Jensen got up and answered it. A girl with beautiful (hair length) (hair color) hair and sparkling (E/C) eyes.
"Hi!" She said. "I'm (Y/N)!" She had a smile that would've lit up a room.
"Hey! I'm Misha!" I waved at her.
"Nice to finally meet you!" She held out her hand.
"Wonderful to mish-a too!" I joked. She laughed.
OH MY GOD HER LAUGH.
It was beautiful. It was one of those laughs that had a unique touch to it.
"That's hilarious! I hope we can get along!" I nodded and smiled.
I'm so freakin excited to work with her.
(Your P.O.V.)
I woke up for Day 2 of Gishwhes after meeting the cast yesterday. Today we had to shoot live streams and the first couple scenes with me in them of Supernatural Season 12 Premiere!
I was so excited!
I threw on an Pearl Jam shirt, denim shorts, Nike gym shoes and put my hair in a side braid.
I arrived on set in my 1966 Red Chevelle.
"Nice car." I heard a deep male voice outside my window. I got out to see Jensen's face smiling at me. "I like it."
"Thank you." I smirked back at him and headed to costume and hair and makeup.
They made my hair curly and kind of volumed at the scalp. They casually did my makeup and put a couple fake scratches on my face.
In costume they put me in dark wash jeans, a white t-shirt, and a light sliver leather jacket, and black leather combat boots.
     "(Y/N)!" Eric yelled. He wanted to be on set today to welcome me to the show. "I just wanted to explain the scene to you."
   I nodded, "awesome! Please do!"
   "Alright in this beginning scene, you'll break into the bunker and then throw Sam and Dean to the walls with your angel powers and then Cas will enter the room and try to stab you. But you two go into a giant fight scene and then I'm the end, you have to be ready to stab him, but let Jensen come up and tackle you. Okay?!"  I nodded again and got behind the fake door.
    "Action!"
Scene
"Dean..." Jared said, "We're okay...do you realize that?"
   Jensen sighed "Sam, my car isn't okay! My baby-" I broke the door down.
   "Where is he?" I said angrily.
    Jensen and Jared turned around slowly to see me, they're fake guns drawn to me,
   "Those aren't going to hurt me boys." I said throwing my hands so the strings would pull them at the walls.
     "Who are you?" Jared choked out.
     "Me?..." I laughed, "The names Kia,"
    "No, I mean what are you?" Jared replied.
     "I'm an angel. But I have a job. Heard of a bounty hunter? That's what I am."
    "They have those in heaven?" Jensen whispered over to Jared.
    "Shut up! Where is he?"
    "Where is who?" Jensen said
     "Castiel, the rebel angel." I said narrowing my eyes as Misha entered.
     "Kia..." He said pulling out the fake angel blade.
     "Castiel..." I said huffing and softening my look.
     "Where have you been?" He said walking at me.
      "Looking for you."
       "Kia. I missed you, why are you here?"
       "Castiel, I have to kill you." I threw my hands down so Jensen and Jared would fall down and act like they were in pain.
      "Kia...can't you make an exception for me?"
      "I'm sorry, I can't Castiel." I pulled my blade out. He saw and tried to stab me but I grabbed his arm and tried to stab him, but he pulled away quickly and backed up.
     "You can't do this...or I'll have to kill you," he said,
      "Castiel, this can go quicker if you just hold still." I said stepping towards Misha. He quickly went at me but I kicked him down and he laid there motionless, and then I crawled over him and held my fake blade over his chest. I pulled up and felt Jensen's hands go over my wrist and pull me away from Cas. Jensen looked at me and then got up and said "Don't touch him."
    I got up with my angel blade and then glared at Jensen.
   Misha walked up to me. "Kia...please." He put his hands on my face and brought me in the the kiss of the scene.
    It was...wow. I was rendered speechless then remembered I had a line after Jensen.
   "Is there something I'm missing?" Jensen said,
    "Castiel and I had a thing back a while ago." I said looking at Misha.
     Jensen looked up and down me. "I can see why." He smirked,
     "Dean." Misha said
    "Cut!"
End of scene
Everybody clapped and Jensen brought me into a shoulder hug, "you're good kid, you were really into it!".
   Jared congratulated me as well. Misha looked at me and then told me good job and he'd see me on the bus tomorrow.
(The next day)
  I woke up and changed into leggings, and a Supernatural shirt I got from Hot Topic last year. I threw a green jacket (like Dean's) over it and put on my black Nike gym shoes.
   I got in my car and headed to the Gishbus where everybody was waiting.
   I arrived and Misha was leaning on the side of the bus, probably waiting for me.
    "Hey Misha." I greeted getting out of my car.
     "Hey (Y/N). I wanted to ask you something..." He brought me in for a rough kiss and quickly released me. "Will you go out with me?" He said.
   I went in for another kiss, this time less rough and more passionate.
    "I'll take that as a yes..." I laughed at Misha as we headed inside.
     I was dating Misha Collins, and I couldn't be happier.