Brother!Winchesters x Sister!reader: Home

(Imma change up deaths so u hope you guys don't mind.)

(Your P.O.V.)
   I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling. It'd been 7 years since your brothers died. Sam went to hell and Dean was in purgatory. They were defiantly dead. I knew that. I had excepted it.
    "You okay?" I looked up to see Cas sitting at the end of my bed. His blue eyes pricing the darkness.
    "I mean, I guess." I said. Though it's been 7 years. I'm still trying to deal with it. Watching your little brother being torn to shreds and watching the other being stabbed over and over, while not being able to do a thing. It sticks.
    "I can read you. You're not okay." I sniffled and Cas stood up and sat next to me on my bed. He was all I had. The only one living.
    "Cas, it doesn't leave my mind. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything." I shed a tear. "Without seeing them dying all over again." He brought me into his arms and let me cry into his trench coat. My eyes kept getting heavier and heavier, and I only remember him saying: "I'll fix everything...".

   I woke up to the warm feeling of a blanket.
   I sat up and saw only Cas's trench coat over me. I picked it up and put it on over my shorts and tank top. It was early and I had nowhere to be.
   "Quiet," I heard a voice say. I grabbed into the pocket of the trench coat and grabbed the angel blade.
    "I smell a hunter." I leaned against the corner as I heard the voice become louder. I turned the corner and stabbed the person. They smiled and threw me against the opposing wall.
   I fell and hit the floor with a thud. 
   "Sweetie, didn't your older brothers teach you how to kill a vampire?" The dark women laughed,
    "They did, trust me," I managed to choke out. She picked me up and took a look at my coat.
   "Interesting, where's the Angel. Here's the coat." She ripped it off me and threw me across the hall. I coughed blood when I hit the floor.
    "Oh I'm going to love draining you of all the life in you," she smiled wickedly,
    "Why can't you be like Benny?" I murmured.
     "What was that? Ben-ny? Benny? Benny." She chuckled. "Oh, I remember him, he was such a suck up!" She picked me up by my throat. "I loved ripping him to shreds!" She kept me hanging by my throat until my eyes became heavy.  "Goodnight sweetheart." I saw her fangs come out and my sight went black.

   (Later and your pov still)
  The smell of smoke filled my nose.
  The color orange filled my sight.
  And telling filled my hearing.
"Get (Y/N) and Sam outside!" My dad yelled at Dean. I was only 14 months.
  I remember the night my mom died.
......
   I woke to Sam yelling and Dean yelling as well.
   I got out of my medical bed and ignored the beeping monitors and rushing nurses.
   I ran into Dean's hospital room to see my dad on the floor laying dead.
  The doctors ran in and tried to restart his heart.
   1...2...3...nothing
   1...2...3...nothing
   1...2...3...nothing
Time of death....
I remember the night my dad died.
......
  "(Y/N)! It's okay. Look away! It's okay!" Dean kept yelling at me as I balled my eyes out watching my two brothers being ripped to shreds and stabbed to death.
    Sam kept screaming and Dean kept trying his best to talk to me while he was dying.
   After many minutes, they both went silent. They were dead.
  I remember the night my brothers died.
......
"(Y/N) it's okay. It's okay!" I felt Dean's warm touch on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw his face. I jumped up ignoring the pain in my neck.
    "Oh my god Dean." I hugged him and wouldn't let go.
   "(Y/N)...it's okay, I'm okay." He hugged me. "Your big brother is back. It's okay." I was still shaking.
   "I missed you and I couldn't sleep I couldn't eat I couldn't even go outside. I saw you guys everywhere." I was crying hard.
   "(Y/N)." I heard my younger brothers voice enter the room. I burst into harder crying. It was Sam.
   "Sammy!" I ran up to him still ignoring the pain in my neck.
   "(Y/N)!" He said hugging the mess of what I was.
   "Sammy! I missed you! I-" my crying stopped me from continuing.
   "You're welcome." I heard in my head and felt warm wings wrap around me.
    My crying suddenly stopped.
   "Cas!" I looked around the trim, to no avail.
   "Huh? He's not here." Dean said like I was dumb.
    "No, where is he? I want to see him!" I said starting to get angsty.
     He stood in my doorway, all three of our heads shooting into his direction.
    "Thank you Cas." I ran up to him and embraced every bit of him.
    "You're welcome," he embraced my hug and even kissed the top of my head.
      "Can you let go of me?"
We all laughed as I awkwardly let go of the embrace and was blushing and crying still.
     "Sorry..." I said. I finally had my brothers back...after 7 long years.