Dean x reader: Remember Me

(Your P.O.V.)
   "She might not remember anything."
----
"Dean!" I yelled as the vampire came up behind him. He swung around and cut off it's head.
  "(Y/N)! Don't worry, Sam and I will get you out!" He yelled back. All of the sudden, one of them pinned Dean against the wall and said, "Don't be so sure." It turned him around to face me. Another vampire brought Sam in just like Dean. They were both facing me.
   "What?" I murmured to myself.
    The king of the nest(as he told me) walked up to me and ran his hand down my face. "What a waste, you could've become the queen." He showed his fangs and then bit my neck. I gasped for air but my breathing stopped and and my eyes slowly shut.

(Dean's P.O.V.)
   Her head fell, and the only blood left dripped down onto the floor, her face was pale.
  "You bastard." I said as I managed to break out of the grip and cut off the vampires head behind me. Sam followed my movements and we took out the main vamp.
   "Sam, how's she doing?" Sam broke one of his fingers during the fight, so he had to stay in the backseat while I drove to the hospital.
    "She's getting colder Dean." I looked back to see Sam putting his jacket on her. She looked white.
     "Sam hold her closer, but keep your hands where they should be!"
     Sam cuddled her closer to him.
   I rushed into the emergency lane. Sam brought her into the doors while I parked the car.
(Sam's P.O.V.)
   I ran in the doors and two nurses rushed towards me. One nurse hooked (Y/N) up to the rolling bed and one came up to me, asking what happened.
   I said she was really sick and when we tried to give her off the counter shots it went wrong. The nurse nodded her head and picked up my hand.
     "Your finger is broken. I'll get you a doctor to fix it." She ran off and left me by the doors.
    "Where the hell is she?" Said Dean barging in.
     "In her hospital room. They're gonna be awhile until we can see her.". I said.
    "Dammit." He said and sat down head in his hands.
     "She's gonna be okay.". I said rubbing his arm. "Want me to go grab some coffee?"
   "And pie."
    "Okay."

(2 hours later)

  The doctor came out and Dean shot up. My finger had been fix as well in the meantime.
   "So, she's dangerously close to dying. But we can do something to help. Her brain is starting to shut down and she's on deathly low blood levels. We can reboot her nervous system. We can also give her blood from a blood drive. Right now she has fell into a coma though."
    "There's a but- isn't there?" I said. Dean still staring at the doctor.
    "But when she wakes up, she might not remember anything. You guys can see her one more time while she in her coma. But she won't talk back." The doctor led us into her room.

(Dean's P.O.V.)
   We entered the room. (Y/N)'s skin was pure white and you could a lot of her empty veins through her skin in some places.
   Sam sniffed and I looked back to see him crying a bit. I was crying already though. So the tears just got more intense.
   I kneeled next to her bed. "(Y/N)..."
I started crying even harder, "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If I haven't had let you go, this wouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry." Nothing happened even though I had a little hope she would open her eyes. Just for a second. "Even though you can't hear me, even if you can. I want you to promise me something. You'll never forget me, right?" I grabbed her lifeless hand and kissed it. "God I'll miss you..." I laid my head on the barrier of her bed and cried.
  After awhile I felt Sam touch my shoulder. He ushered me out but he wanted to talk to her alone.
  (Sam's P.O.V.)
"Don't worry (Y/N). You'll be okay. I promise." I was just trying to make her feel better, if she was listening. "And thank you for making my life so much more interesting like the time you pranked me and pretended to be a ghost by throwing a bed sheet over yourself." I laughed. "And all the times you helped us with Cas,  and you made all the pie runs, oh-all the times you 'forgot' the pie." I smiled, trying not to cry. "And thank you for making my brother so happy. I've never seen him happier than when he's with you. You know you mean so much to him."
   I touched her hand. "I'll miss you." I swallowed my tears and left the room nodded to the doctor.
    (3 hours later.)
(Dean's P.O.V.)
    The doctor came to us and told us she was awake.
    We entered the room to see her confused and scared.
    "(Y/N)?" I said cautiously walking towards her. 
    "Who the hell are you?" She said backing away,
     "Oh-" I backed up to the doorframe.
     I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Cas.
     "Can you do-"
     "I've tried everything Dean." He looked at her in disbelief. We all did. The love of my life, Sam's best friend, Cas's wing woman. Gone. For good.
    "You don't remember any of us?" Sam asked stepping forward once.
    "No...should I?" Sam sighed.
    "I'm sorry we bothered you." He stepped out telling us to follow us. But as I was exiting, I heard her murmur. "But now I'll never forget you."