Sneak Peek

A/N: okay so this is a sneak peek for my new imagine book...Youtuber Imagines! This is going to be a NWTB x reader and the new book will be up either today or within the next couple of days. I hope you guys enjoy this! I've done a YouTube book before but this is an x reader one...so I'm new at this.
Anyway enough rambling, I'm going to get into the story.
----------------------------------------------
(Your P.O.V.)
   Pax...wow.
I can't believe that I made it to Pax East again this year. I loved conventions where I can meet new youtubers and meet my fans.
"(Y/N)!" I feel someone run into me. I didn't get to see the face of the large body that was hugging me. But just by the way they hugged, I think I knew who it was.
  They release me and I look up to see, "Mark!" I cheer. Mark was my best friend, I may not be as popular as Mark's channel, but Mark and Jack still love me.
  "Your here!" Mark said as we walked towards his booth. According to the sign above the blank white booth, he had a signing with Jack.
   "Jack! Look who I found!" Jack snapped his head towards my direction and his face lit up as he looked at me.
   "(Y/N)! Agh! I haven't seen you since the whole scandal back in 2015!" Mark and I started laughing.
   "I thought you would've forgot about that! Plus, it's not like I'm gonna see him again. It was for the Random Encounters musical, and I don't even remember his name." I laughed again. Mark had stopped laughing, but I could hear him laughing through his nose.
  "That was defiantly an interesting blooper tape." Mark retorted, causing Jack to laugh that infectious laugh he has. I started laughing as well, not being able to stop. Jack turned back to the fans, standing on the table. "Everyone!" He pulled me up onto the table, "this is (y/N) (Y/L/N) and she is amazing!" The fans cheered and I couldn't help but laugh. "That ''tis all!" He stepped down, I awkwardly followed.
  "Why'd you do that?" I said, lightly punching his arm.
   He rubbed it jokingly, "they needed to know who you were, and because I love you." He peeked his lips and made a kissing sound.
  "No you don't!" I started laughing. He started running and I chased him. "Mark take over!" Jack yelled, laughing as he ran.
  We were both still running until he took a sharp turn and I ran into someone, knocking them to the ground.
  I fell on them, but stopped myself before completely falling over them.
  "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall into you!" I said looking at them. "Wait-"
   "Hey," he looked at me smiling. I recognized those brown eyes. "It's good to see you again."
------------------
"Jack!" I yelled still not moving from my position. I heard footsteps come running up to me. Two large hands wrapped around my waist and lifted me up.
  "(Y/N), are you okay?" Jack looked at me, then helped the man off the floor.
  "Jack. It's him." I whispered to him, grabbing his collar. "Help.". He looked me in the eyes.
  "Okay." He nodded and I let go, causing him to straighten his shirt.
  We both looked over to the man with those familiar eyes.
  "Nate. Good to see ya." Jack shook his hand.
   "Good to see you too, Jack.". He looked over at me. "(Y/N).".
   "Nate." I said. We didn't shake hands or anything.
    "I see you know Jack." He said looking towards him.
   "Yeah, we've known each other for years." I said smiling at the green-haired doof.
   "Well, I better get to my panel."
   "Yep." He walked off towards the panel part of the con building.
   "I see things haven't changed between you two. Still awkward as ever." Jack said, laughing.
   "I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do after 2015." I said looking at him.
   "Oh....okay. I'm sorry." He could tell so we went back to the signing table to find Mark passed out.
   We looked at each other. I grabbed the markers and we drew all over his face.
(Later that night in the hotel.)
  I took a deep breath. I needed to fix things. I really did. I just didn't have the guts to do it. I just needed to let go and do it.
   I knocked on the door and took another breath. The door swung open to reveal that face I couldn't resist.
   "(Y/N)?" Nate said looking at me with a very questioning face.
   "We need to talk." I said looking down at my shoes.
    "Okay, come on in." He stepped aside, welcoming me in.
    "What's wrong?" He said sitting down on his bed.
   "I just thought we needed to clear this whole thing up." I said crossing my arms and shifting uncomfortably.
   "Oh- you mean the thing back in 2015?" He looked at me. "What about it?"
   "Everything. Nate." I took a deep breath. "I miss you. I really do. But it's been so awkward since the whole thing." I said, looking back at Nate. He rose up from the bed, running his hand through his hair.
   "(Y/N)." He made me look up at him. "I missed you too.". He brought me in for a hug, and I gladly wrapped my arms around his chest, breathing in his cologne.
   "I missed this."
   "I did too." He said kissing the top of my head. We broke apart.
   "I'm so sorry."
    "I am too, I shouldn't have just left after the musical." He shook his head.
    "Well, maybe we could have a do-over?" I said shrugging."
   He smirked. "Deal."
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Okie Dokie guys, um. I'm not super proud of this, but it's because I wrote this at like 10 at night cuz I didn't know what to do! Hehe. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed, and as always have a great day!