Surprise x reader: Hiding Hell

A/N: I know the title seems kind of weird, but honestly it'll make sense in a minute, I came up with the idea, and well, I hope you guys think it's good. ENJOY!
----------------------------------------------
(Your P.O.V.)
"(Y/N)..." I heard my bedroom door creek open and a whisper come through the crack. "Come here. I wanna cuddle and watch scary movies." I rolled my eyes. For being evil, he was sorta adorable.
"Not now. The Winchesters are still here," I said pushing him back into my room, "now stay."
"Who ya talking too?" I jumped at the low voice behind me.
"Ah!-" I turned around and leaned against my door. "Oh, it's just you Sam," my heart calmed down, "I'm not talking to anyone. Just myself,"
"Still talking to yourself, you've been doing this for years, maybe I should put you in the nuthouse." He started laughing and I started trying to laugh as well. "Well, I thought I'd tell you that Dean and I are going on a hunt. Wanna tag along?"
My breath hitched and I gulped, "I'm okay. I'll stay here and clean the bunker while you're gone." I flashed him a smile and then closed my eyes and sighed as I heard a crash come from inside my room.
"What was that?"
"Probably just a hanger fell," I chuckled, "they do that all the time." I smiled and he walked away. I ran inside my room,
"Finally! Pay attention to me! I'm bored!"
"Shut up. You have to be quiet! Sam was getting suspicious!" I yelled at him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get caught." Then he did those puppy eyes and sat down on my bed and pouted.
"Luci...don't do that. Luci stop..." I locked my door behind me and sat next to him, "I'm sorry I yelled at you." I looked to the floor.
"I knew you'd come around..." He lifted his hand to my face and looked me in the eyes. "Now where's your remote?" I laughed and opened a drawer revealing my TV remote.
   I grabbed it and turned on 'Smiley'.
I cuddled up to Luci and we sat there and watched the movie.
.....
(Dean's P.O.V.)
  "Slow down Dean!" Sam yelled as I eased my foot on the gas more. The Impala slowly excelled.
   "No, you heard what that demon said. (Y/N)'s in trouble."
    "It's a demon Dean! They usually lie to get in your head! Dammit."
   "I don't care. You know I feel about her. No matter how she feels back. Lucifer is after her and maybe we can catch him in time to kill him." I pulled up to the bunker, slamming on my brakes.
   I ran inside and went straight to her bedroom door. It was shut so I tried to turn the knob but it was locked.
   "Dean! Maybe she's sleeping!" Sam rushed in behind me.
   "With who? Lucifer?" I backed up. I readied myself and kicked down the door. "(Y/N)? Are you o-" I looked over to see (Y/N) in Lucifer's arms asleep. I could feel my heart breaking in half.
   I looked back up to see her sitting up.
  She turned to us and her eyes went big.
  "Oh my gosh. Dean! Sam! I-uh I can explain!"
   "You don't have to." I stormed out.
  (Your P.O.V.)
   "Look." I grabbed Luci's hand.
    Dean gave me his signature glare. Sometimes he acted like a brother, sometimes he acted like he wanted more.
   Sam just stared at me in confusion.
   "Guys, when I was in the cage, we spent a lot of time together. We drew close. I couldn't help it. He just took my heart."
    "In my def-" Luci started.
  "Shut up." Dean scolded.
    "Dean!" I said. "Look, I've been hiding him from you guys for 3 years."
  "3years?!" Sam said, offended.
  "Yeah, look guys. I'm sorry I hid it from you. I should've told you guys earlier." I looked down.
   "You're right. Sam and I need to talk."
   "Alright."
They walked off and I leaned into Luci's chest.
  They came back a couple minutes later,
   "I'm sorry, but if you are going to date the devil, you can't stay here." Dean said. I broke into tears.
   "It's either him or us. And I think we should give you some time to think." Sam said glaring at Dean.
    "I'm going to go think for myself. I'll be outside,"
  (Dean's P.O.V.)
  (Y/N) walked outside leaving us with little ol' red pants. (😂)
    A couple of minutes later, she came back in crying, black feather marks on her arms. 
   All three of us looked at her worried.
  She sighed. "I'm so sorry, but I have to stay here. You guys are everything to me. And I realized that I was just under a spell. You fake!" She screamed at him and then he disappeared. Like if she did it. She fell to the ground and then I noticed Cas was next to her comforting her. That's why she had the marks.
   "Cas?"
   He looked up to my words.
   "Yes Dean?" He said.
   "Is she okay?" Sam said. His line of sight went towards Sam.
    "No, she's emotionally, and mentally unstable. She was under a spell set by Lucifer himself so he could use her to get out of his cage. She's still recovering and setting into reality." He went back to look at her. She was in bad shape.
   "I'll watch over her." Cas picked her up and brought her to her room...
   "You gonna be okay?" Sam asked.
   "I think so, now that I know she's single." I laughed and walked off to my room.
  ----------------------------------------------
A/N: so this is probably not the best, but whatever. I tried and its kinda late when I'm writing this.
I hope that you guys enjoyed anyway and it made sense...and if you guys want me to do a part 2 let me know
Imma relax now, alright.