Tarantino

A few hours later, I found my-sober-self stumbling towards one of the tour buses with a not-so-sober Gerald slumped on my shoulder.
He kept slurring and giggling incoherently.
I rolled my eyes and looked over to see the groupie he insisted was coming with us to LA.
She had his left arm over her neck and was trying to help me, while the others had their own groupies to tend to.
Then there was Robert and Jess, the perfect, happy couple with no problems and worries, whatsoever.
I envied them.
I was brought back to attention when G started leaning his face into my neck,
"Hmm, you beautiful "
I smiled, trying not to look at the jealous groupie.
"Thanks, you're pretty, too,"
He threw his head back, laughing,
"Ouch, i didn't say you were pretty, yo, i said you was beautiful."
I glanced at the groupie.
She was drop dead gorgeous, even with a red face and an angry expression on her face.
I ignored him, trying to get us both onto the bus without tripping and falling on our faces.
We dropped him on the couch, where he fell asleep straight away.
She sighed, "Well, I better go,"
My eyes popped open, her voice was so smooth and sexy.
No wonder she got Gerald's attention, she can make guys hard in a millisecond.
I looked at her.
Gerald has a trashy taste in groupies but this one was a keeper.
It made me sad seeing a beautiful girl like her in a crowd like this.
She could do so much better than hoeing it up every night.
She looked like she belonged in a James Bond movie.
She had sleek, black hair that reached her mid-back, green eyes,slim nose and cheekbones, and a jawline so prefect it looked fake. She was wearing a halter top with black skinny jeans that hugged her skinny waist perfectly.
I didn't realize I was staring until she cleared her throat and raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow.
I shook my head, "No, it's okay, stay. He's better to talk to when he's sober. He'll wake soon. And plus, we have three buses so it won't be crowded in here." She slowly nodded, looking around.
Marty was with 2 groupies up all over him on the other side of the bus while Grady and Nef were in the back with theirs.
The bus started to move and she kinda fell back into the couch next to G.
I turned around and moved towards the bunks before she spoke up,
"Uh, I didn't get your name?"
I pursed my lips and turned around to look at her.
She already knew who I was, she just wanted to be friends with me.
Well, i wasn't interested.
"Kennedy."
I gave a fake smile and she nodded, pointing to herself, "Claudia."
I turned back around and jumped into my bunk, closed the curtain, and dialed Bobby.
He picked up on the second ring,
"Yes?"
I heard Jess' and Dusty's voices in the back.
I sighed, wishing I was on their bus, "He has a groupie here who is fucking gorgeous. I think she might be an angel from Heaven."
I heard him scoff, "Oh, please. There is no one more gorgeous than Jess."
I sarcastically mumbled, "Awww how cute."
It really was cute though.
He chuckled, the voices fading away. I figured he walked away from them.
"No, really, though. I think I might be a lesbian,"
I heard him laugh, "Stop overreacting, Ken. You're more gorgeous than her. That's why Gerald keeps you around."
I gasped, wanting to punch him. He laughed, as I rolled my eyes. After he stopped laughing he sighed,
"No, seriously. Don't worry about her. She's not a problem. She's just a groupie to him."
I rubbed my temples, "What if she's not? I mean, he wanted her to come with us to LA- he never has a groupie come with us."
He sighed, I could tell I was annoying him. I mumbled quickly, "i'm sorry,"
He quickly replied, "No don't apologize. You know what- we'll scare her off,"
I paused, "We..?"
He "mm hmm"ed me.
I paused again, "As in you and me?"
He carried on, "Well, yeah, and Jess n Dusty-"
I whisper-screamed, "Are you crazy?! No one else can know- only you and Grady know!"
He paused this time.
My breath got hitched in my throat,
"You didn't tell them, yet, did you?" He cautiously replied,
"No,"
I sighed, resting my head back and finally breathing normally.
Suddenly, I heard squealing.
"What the-"
I slid out of my bunk, the phone still to my ear.
I found Gerald, still drunk off his mind, seducing the groupie. She seemed to be enjoying it.
I heard Bobby groan, "Oh god, I can hear them!"
I huffed, ending the call.
I jumped back into the bunk and jammed my headphones into my ears. I played Bobby Tarantino on full volume- loud enough to make my ears bleed.
I texted him goodnight.
I didn't want to talk to him anymore.
He was wrong, i'm not gonna be alright. This was the equivalent of torture.
This is torture.
Bobby started calling me, causing the loud music to stop. I heard the giggles and lips smacking.
It drove me insane.
I denied the call, resuming the music. Even though I couldn't hear them anymore, i couldn't help wishing that was me on his lap,
That was me he had his hands and lips all over,
That was me.