Indianapolis Pt. 2

I gasped, i couldn't breathe right. I just sat on Jess, staring at her. I couldn't register what she just said.
He was in love with me...
My right hand went up to my mouth, my left clutching my stomach.
I rolled off her and sat there, staring at the ground.
He was in love with me
He was in-
I felt my shoulders being shaken and my vision reappeared. Bobby and Jess were kneeling before me, shouting my name.
I felt a tear about to pop out of my eye. I started to gasp. I shook my head,
"No, no, he... no, I would've known!"
Jess engulfed me in a hug.
Bobby sat in front of me, rubbing his chin.
He didn't know about this either.
Jess picked me up and sat me on the couch. I tried breathing in and out deeply,
"When did my mom say he was.... in love.. with me?"
Jess sighed, rubbing my thigh,
"When you two went to New York together for some of his amateur shows."
I sighed, leaning back. Those were the good ol' days-
When I had a boyfriend!
I sat back up quickly, making Jess and Bobby jump.
"Oh my god, he didn't make a move because... I had a boyfriend,"
I groaned. I had the chance to be with the guy I really wanted to be with and I blew that all away to be with someone I didn't even really give a fuck about.
Jess rubbed my back while Bobby squeezed my knee. He stood up,
"Aight, well i'm going to go check with the others on what we are gonna be doing until the show later,"
He stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before he left, closing the door softly.
Jess squeezed my shoulder, "aw baby, it's okay. Who knows- maybe he still loves you. You can't just unlove someone."
I stopped shaking.
You can't just unlove someone.
She was right. He can't just unlove me.
I looked up at her soft eyes, clearing my throat before speaking up,
"Do you think I should tell him?"
She sighed, shaking her head,
"He seems happy. I don't think you should tell him. Not right now, at least,"
I sighed, shutting my eyes again.
She softly went on,
"But..."
She caught my attention.
"If he came to you first, it wouldn't be wrong for you to tell him."
I looked back up at her again. I was really confused.
"Jess, what are you implying?"
She sighed, cracking a smile,

"Tease him."

-

I looked at my reflection on the side of the tour bus for a second before opening the door. My outfit still looked good and my hair didn't come out of the braids yet.
I didn't really cry so my makeup was still intact.
If I was someone else I would've thought "Damn, she a bad bitch!"
I rolled my shoulders and opened the door, holding it open for Jess who was right behind me.
Everyone was still there-
Except Claudia and Gerald.
I froze up, he was supposed to be here. I already knew they were both together in the back.
I shrugged it off, feeling all the eyes turn to me.
I smiled as everyone greeted me.
Everyone except Blizzy who was pretending to be busy on his phone. I frowned a little, i need to talk to him later.
Christoph handed me a beer and i gladly accepted.
Jess went over to Bobby while I sat on the couch in the middle of Grady and Marty.
We started talking and singing and it was like a mini party.
At this point, i've had about 6 beers and I was pretty out of it.
I jumped up and plugged my phone into the aux cord connected to G's iHome.
I pressed shuffle and Backseat Freestyle by Kendrick Lamar came on.

"Ayyeeee," i started rapping along to Kendrick, grinding, moving my hips and my arms around.
The guys started cheering and whooping, gassing me up again.
"... All my life I want money and power respect my mind or die from lead shower I pray my dick get big as the Eiffel Tower so I can fuck the world for seventy two hours Goddamn I feel amazing, damn I'm in the matrix my mind is living on cloud nine and this nine is never on vacation start up that Maserati and VROOM VROOM I'm racing"
Jess got up from Bobby's lap and started dancing with me and so did a couple of groupies that appeared while I was gone.
"Poppin' pills in the lobby and I pray they don't find her naked-"
I suddenly bumped into something hard and tall, arms going around me. I looked up to see Gerald looking back down at me, amusement in his eyes. I rolled my eyes playfully, shoving his hands off me.
I unplugged my phone and went and sat back down on the couch. I crossed my arms and watched G leaning against the wall and staring at me.
I saw his hair was kinda messed up and there was a hickey on his neck.
Oh right, Claudia.
I rolled my eyes again and took another sip of my beer.
I watched as Jess plugged in her phone and as her and the other girls danced for awhile.
It really was amusing. No wonder G found it funny.
I took my phone out and went on snapchat.
"Boyss," I said to Grady and Marty who immediately turned toward me and smirked for the camera.
I turned my eyes up and to the side with a smile on my lips.
It turned out cute.
I put the "i'm the best" crown sticker over my head and posted it to my story. I giggled a little- it was cute.
I scrolled down and saw that all the boys had updated their stories.
I tapped on every one of them and it was me dancing.
I looked so carefree.
I wish I felt carefree.
I sigh and looked back up to see Claudia hugging G's waist.
But he wasn't looking at her,
He was looking at me.
I looked away, pretending as if I didn't see him. What the fuck is he doing.
I looked up at Jess to see her back on Bobby's lap. She was already looking at me. She motioned her head over to G and I shook my head.
I couldn't tease him, he intimidated me too much.
Fuck that.
I could feel his stare drilling a hole into my head. But I refused to look at him, to give him the satisfaction.
Jess forcefully jerked her head towards him, her eyes about to pop out of her skull.
I was afraid she was gonna snap her neck so I stood up, rolling my eyes.
I noticed Claudia get up too, heading to the bathroom.
Perfect.
I strutted towards him, rolling my eyes as he watched me the whole time.
"Why do you keep staring at me, Gerald? Didn't you know it's rude to stare?"
I rolled my eyes again as I sat on his lap, laying my hand behind him on the back of the couch, kinda leaning over him.
No one was taking notice of us because to be honest, we acted like this all the time.
He chuckled.
My eyes widened a little. His voice even when he wasn't speaking was deep as fuck.
I want him to talk to me dirty like that.
I shook my head a little, I shouldn't be thinking like that since i'm also sitting on his lap.
"Yeah, well, i've never noticed how hot you look."
I laughed, "Geez, thanks, G. I'd rather be called beautiful or gorgeous."
I couldn't help but smile. I knew he was just joking.
He cracked a smile. His smile is so adorable, especially when it's real.
He whispered, "Note taken."
I cocked an eyebrow, confused. Suddenly, before I could ask him what he meant I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder.
"Ow, fuck!"
I snapped my head around to see a fuming Claudia looking down at me. She kept digging her fake nails into my shoulder.
I snapped. I grabbed her finger and twisted it, pushing her away.
It all happened really quick.
"Get the fuck off me, bitch!"
Suddenly I had all these men pulling me back and out of the bus before Claudia could do anything.
Not as if she could do anything even if she tried. I could break her ass in a million different ways.
I kept kicking and trying to get back on the bus but Bobby, Grady, Dusty, Marty, and Blizzy were too strong for me.
I finally stopped struggling, huffing and puffing.
I shook them off kinda aggressively but I didn't care.
I was pissed. I yanked my collar down my shoulder to find a huge ass indent. It was bleeding.
There was a lot of blood.
The guys started muttering.
Grady whisper-shouted, "Shit!"
I growled, lunging through the boys and up into the bus before they could stop me. I saw Claudia and G arguing.
They froze once they saw me.
Claudia sneered and I lost it.
I lunged at her throwing her against the floor, hearing a satisfied thud.
I felt all this rage just channeling out of me. I was so angry at everything. At her. At Gerald. At my mom for not telling me.
I had my hands around Claudia's neck. I didn't squeeze.
I just sat on her, my hands around her neck, our eyes staring into each other.
She hurt me.
And I wanted to hurt her.
But I wasn't going to.
I let go of her neck as strong hands grabbed my arms and pulled me back and off of her. It was Gerald.
He carried me out of the bus and into Bobby's.
I didn't realize i was crying.
I suddenly felt pain in my shoulder.
He put me down on the couch and my hand reached over and touched the huge red stain on my shoulder,
"OUCH FUCK"
Gerald ripped my shirt off so that I was just in my bra and found the huge gash.
It was deep, no doubt.
He looked at my chest then into my eyes. He was mad. He scoffed, "You didn't have to attack her. A bitch slap would've been just fine."
I smiled and laughed.
He chuckled.
He's not mad at me.
Even in pain he could make me laugh. I leaned my head back, closing my eyes.
I could've hurt her but I chose not to.
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why.