Finally

A/N: i luv myself part 2 :"))

His lips were soft as a baby's ass and tasted sweet. I couldn't even explain it even if I wanted to.
I wrapped my arm around his neck while my hands were in his hair. I was probably messing it up but, oh well.
Our lips moved so fluidly, like they were meant to be together.
His tongue collided with mine.
Oh, man...
His hand traveled down my ass and under my thighs. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.
His hands slid up my hoodie, finding my bra.
He undid it in with one hand, pulling it out from my hoodie. He pulled away, sliding my hoodie up over my head. I was balanced on his waist so he slid his hands up my chest, taking it all in.
He licked his lips, staring back up at my face.
I probably looked so desperate but i've dreamt of this happening for 15 years. Nothing is stopping me now. His lips found its home right underneath my jaw.
He started sucking.
My hands pulled at his hair. I bit my lip, trying to subside the moans wanting to come out.
He started walking towards the bed.
He pushed the bags off the bed, laying me down.
He mumbled against my neck, "Sorry,"
I could feel his smile against my neck. I smiled, breathing heavily.
He made his way down my chest, my stomach.
I arched my back, my hands still tugging at his hair. He groaned, satisfying me.
I let out a little moan, so that it was even.
Wow, this is actually happening.
My thoughts and Gerald were interrupted by knocking at the door. I realized he had already taken my jeans off.
He had started to pull my panties off with his teeth when the knocking started.
I sat up, so did he.
I pulled my jeans up, making my way to the hoodie on the ground while he made his way to the door.
He looked back to see if I was dressed, and I was.
I was bra-less but still dressed.
I threw my bra into a bag, while he opened the door to find Grady standing there, arms crossed.
He was about to speak until he noticed G's messed up hair and his unbuttoned jeans.
Shit, he was worrying about me too much and not about himself.
Grady's eyes flickered over to me. I was awkwardly standing there, biting my thumb.
G growled at him, "What did you need?"
Grady looked back at him, speechless,
"Uh, nothing... um, Jess wanted to know if you guys... wanted to, uh, have dinner with her and Bobby,"
G stood there, staring at Grady. He was frustrated.
So was I. The lack of sexual activity all of a sudden made me grumpy.
I spoke up,
"Yeah, tell them we'll meet them at 8 in their-"
I couldn't finish what I was saying because G closed the door, making his way towards me.
I scowled.
He rolled his eyes, picking me back up,
"He's a big boy, he'll figure it out."
He attached his lips on mine.
I smiled, the anger and grumpiness melting out of me.
He mumbled against my lips,
"Now, where were we?"