Chapter 7 - Even After

(Joe's POV)

After all of that we continued to watch other musicals, soon she fell asleep on me still cuddling as I fell asleep on the couch with my arm still around her. That had been the best night ever and I was so glad that I got to have her with me.

I looked up at the clock, it was 7am. She would wake up very-"Goodmoring Lauren" I said with a smile.

She looked up at me, flinched, then relaxed again. "Goodmoring Joe. I'm still tired but we still have rehearsal right?" She looked so cute even when she was dead tired.

"Yeah. I knew you would wake up around now.....well I wanted to ask you something..."

(Lauren's POV)

What did he want to ask me!? I'm scared but excited. "Go ahead, no one's stopping you....." I said trying to calm myself.

"Okay, well, Lauren..I...I love you... A lot, ever since I met you. So.....um....do you wanna be my....girlfriend?" He said looking away.

Oh my god. YES! YES! YES! Lauren stay calm, chill. "Sure" I said with a smile.

"Great." He said with a smile and kissed me on the cheek. "We better get ready for rehearsal....um Lauren, can we not tell anyone yet about....us..?"

"That's a good idea, sure." I said with a smile. I was the main part in Firebringer and I didn't want people questioning me throughout the week cause I need to keep working on my part.

(Joe's POV)

YES! She said YES! Let's not tell the other starkids, not yet anyway. But I'm so happy! Now I can say "that's my girl, not only my best friend, but my girlfriend." I sighed happily and once we were ready, we drove over to the practice studio.

Hello Friends, it's 1:37am and I'm watching tons of starkid musicals! Just finished Trail To Oregon💕 Stay Active (I'll try too) and comment if you like it so far and you can vote if you like thanks!