Chapter 11 - Small Talks

(Joe's POV)

Soon I heard that everyone in starkid found out. *sigh* Starkid finally knows and I'm done having that weight of that secret on my shoulders. I hope Lauren is okay with it though, I am but I'm not at the same time.

I look over at Lauren sitting down in a corner reading through her script as usual. Should I go over there? I take a step forward then something stands in my way. It was Joey Richter.

"Oh hey Joey. What's up my man!?" I said being friendly taking a step back. He was always a little taller than me.

"Hey Joe, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.... I wonder why.

"Yeah of course." I said sitting down in a chair as he followed.

"Well, I was going to tell you that I heard you and Lauren are.." He got a little quiet now "...together..." He got a little louder back to his talking point, "..and I just wanted to say congrats."

"Congrats for what." I said straight not as a question but he took it as a question.

"For you getting to date Lauren." He started looking a little sad about it...could he like Lauren? No, no, he would tell me if he did.

"Oh. Thanks?" I said with a laugh, "well, I'll see ya later, yes?"

"Yup. Bye." He got up, waved, and walked away.

Finally I can go over to loner Lauren. Haha that rhymed! Okay stop it. That was stupid Joe. Why did you even.

I literally thought that entire thing going over to Lauren.

(Lauren's POV)

I heard footsteps coming toward me, I looked up and I see Joe walking towards me, I smiled, he was walking with his hands moving like he was talking to someone. He was smiling and laughing at himself then he stops and finally gets to me.

"Hey what's up." I say having to add, "and who were you talking to and laughing at in your head on the way here?" I giggled.

He laughed, "oh, ha, well I was just thinking things." He laughs again, "well, you looked a little alone so I came to comfort."

"Oh okay." I said with a smile moving over a little for him to sit.

"Also I wanted to ask how you felt about everyone knowing that we are dating now.."

Oh yeah. I heard about that. Ugh. Brian must've told everyone. "Oh that. Well. I kind of think it's bad but at the same time it's weight off my shoulders." Really, it weight off.

"I was just talkin to Joey and he said congrats for us? I was really confused on what he meant-" Why was Joey so nosey about us? "-but I guess he just means I'm lucky to have you." He said with a small smirk.

"Oh. Well, if you didn't remember we have another starkid get together tonight. Fucking tech week." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha kind of forgot but I just hope they all don't get drunk as they usually do, I won't drink tonight." He said, "I'll make sure you don't either. You got the show coming up and I don't want you all woozy." He laughed.

"Fine. Just this once" I laughed elbowing him in the arm playfully.

He started laughing and soon we started pushing and shoving each other to almost falling over.

~later that day at the starkid get-together~

Me and Joe walked into the party holding hands. Somehow all of the starkids turned their heads at the moment we walked in and started aweing. I let go of his hand and flipped them off and Joe just laughed.

-to be continued-

Hey everyone! Sorry that I have been doing these little author notes but if you like my story and you like Magcon, go ahead and read/follow italianelvis13 because she is an awesome writer and I hope you liked this chapter! :) Read her story "You're Not The One" and vote for her💕 Also, I got the new Harry Potter and The Cursed Child book! Yay for Harry Potter⚡️