Chapter 1

A/N

In all honesty...if you're like..dafuq is up with the description of the book. To tell ya the truth..idk either Q.Q I didn't know which one to choose and to me they both sounded equally good. If you guys have an idea for which one you like, please tell me lol. Cause its irking me to see 2 descriptions, but I'll be sad to delete one of 'em cause I was indecisive.

So...helps meh XD!

Chu may read on ~

Run run run! I thought endlessly to myself. I looked back behind, and saw the angry faces of my usual policemen chasing me.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

A name I decided to give the twins. There is a difference, I think. Dee is a bit smarter, possibly the oldest, and is the meaner one. Dum, on the other hand, isn't as mean as his brother and could be considered a bit slow. Not that it bothers me. Dee is the one who's a pain in the ass.

"Get back here asshole!" Dee screamed at me.

"Like hell I would!" I screamed back at him, picking up my speed. I won't let them have this.

"We promise if you come quietly, we won't take you to the slammer!" Dum tried to reason.

No later I heard a loud popping sound of a slap, hearing Dee say,"Shut up for once will ya! There's no way in rat's shit that we're keeping him from jail for the sixth time! Take a note from me, stop being reasonable!"

....Now their definitely not going to catch me. I slipped into an alleyway, running at full speed with random twists and turns. I was desperate to lose them at this point. Dee's a bit...rounded, so I'm definitely losing him. Once I heard the patter of footsteps slowly stop resounding behind me, I took a chance and stopped running. I looked behind me.

No one in sight. I smiled happily, knowing that I've evaded these dimwits yet again. I feel accomplished. I looked into my bag, and stared adoringly at the fresh fruits and bread. It's gonna be a feast tonight.

15 Minutes Later

"I'm home!" I screamed out in the small shack of our home, imagining that my family wasn't right in front of me, but upstairs in an extravagant home.

"IDIOT!" My sister called out and smacked me across the head. "We're right in front of you, stop doing that stupid imaginative thing you so everytime you walk in!"

"Ouch..." I softly said, rubbing the spot my sister Joan hit. "How's Leroy?"

My sister's face turned grim, and she turned back to our baby brother in his makeshift crib. "Not perfectly healthy as I'd hope, but managing," she softly said, as she stroked his cheek.

I peered over her shoulder, and saw that he looked better than two days ago. His chalky pale face scarred my visionary. "Is he still coughing more blood?"

"No. He...he's just not feeling it. A loss of appetite and weak heartbeats is all."

I sighed heavily and showed the goods I stole in front of her face. I could see her eyes bugging wide, and she instantly turned to me with worry.

"You stole food again?!" She screamed out at me.

"What was I supposed to do? You aren't getting enough money to provide for your son and all of us. I had to take matters into my hands again and steal. Big whoop! They don't need it as much as we do."

"Brother," she slowly said with clenched teeth. "He. Is. Your. Brother. Don't call him my son again."

Ouch..bad choice of words. Leroy is Joan's son, but it's not like she asked for him. Or for the events that happened that night. It was already too late by the time she found out about Leroy..

And thus our food rations were shorter. We had to provide food for him more than ourselves. I can already see my sister losing her touch of bringing in more money. Heaven knows how long we'll be able to survive..

"I'm sorry," I told her honestly. "But this is a matter of life or death. We eat, we live. We don't, we starve and lose energy. Thus, resulting death. You don't want that do you?"

She bit her lip, and trembled slightly. "I don't like unabiding by the law. If they catch us, we'll all be seperated. And I can't let them take Leroy. Nor you. When you do it, be careful and more sneaky about it okay? I...I earned a bit more cash than usual from my boss. I want you to go out and buy something for me."

Oh? This was something new. My sister hardly asked for anything from me like this. "What is it?"

"I want you to go to the jewelers and get something for me."

I'm doing what?

"I don't think I heard correctly...you want me to what?"

"Come on don't be a dipshit! I want you to go to the jewelers and buy a certain pearl necklace for me."

Oh no.

"Is it him?" I asked with much venom in my voice.

"What are you-?"

"It's to impress him, isn't it? Your most valued customer at that host club. What? Your planning on going out with him?"

She blushed slightly then and muttered softly, "That's not it. He's just a rich guy, and since we need the money..I thought by fancying myself..we'll get more."

I stared at her, stunned by what she said. My sisted is dressing up for him..all for money? Even I could tell that was a lie from the beginning. "I'll get it," I told her quietly.

Her head whipped up to meet my eyes, looking as if they were going to cry any minute. "You will?"

I sighed heavily and nodded. She ran up to be and gave me her strongest hugs. I was tossed to and fro, from left to right by her hugs.

"Thank You, Thank You," she kept repeating to me.

I hugged her just as strongly. I'm doing this for my sister's happiness. I kept telling myself. It won't be like last time..it won't.

"Here," she said, as she handed me the money. "Eat some food before you leave, I'll see if I can try again and feed Leroy."

I grabbed a handful of grapes and stuffed them in my mouth. Next, I grabbed a biscuit and headed for the door, chewing along the way.

"Yuu-kun," I heard my sister call my nickname out. I turned to look at her smiling face.

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

A/N

PIP PIP HOORAH! Chaps 1 of this untitled book I have yet to title this book. When I post this, it'll have a title by now I'm sure, but yeah. How twas it? Twas it okays :o? I'm writing chap 2 as we speak. My mind is out of it. I wanna like get this book going! Hehehe..I haves homework me no do yet MUHAHAH...fuck skool.

But in all honesty take chur studies srsly peeps! Don't be a failure like me, jks.

If ya want to know, Yunohara is the top middle picture with the rings. The other smexy dudes..omfg..their the princes <3. Names shall be revealed in due time :D. Alright, talk to u beautiful people later <3. Burr byes :*.